Subject: "RE: Huh." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1134
Show all folders

GromkonkTue 10-Jul-07 09:01 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2007
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1140, "RE: Huh."

Not only what you pointed out, but he also blames Michael Bay for things that are actually more accurately attributable to Spielberg. It was Spielberg who limited the budget to 150 million. Bumblebee being a Camaro was due, in large part, to this budget crunch and the special deal Bay got from GM in exchange for only using GM products. VW is not a GM product hence...no Bug. Bay does tend to have a #### editing style though. That's my biggest complaint. The fights would've been better had they not just been twisted metal. I could've used a little less robot wrestling and a little more robot boxing with parts flying off with each punch and uppercuts sending the victim through a building, etc.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTransformers...best movie of the summer? :) [View all] , Minyar, Fri 06-Jul-07 12:15 PM
Reply Huh., Twist, 09-Jul-07 04:28 PM, #3
Reply RE: Huh., Saith, 10-Jul-07 08:50 PM, #4
Reply RE: Huh., Gromkonk, 10-Jul-07 09:01 PM #5
Reply Your coworkers are angry., Drama, 11-Jul-07 09:54 AM, #6
Reply A few points, the first bugging me the most., GinGa, 11-Jul-07 02:22 PM, #7
Reply RE: Transformers...best movie of the summer? :), Drama, 09-Jul-07 02:33 PM, #2
Reply Saw it yesterday, Zulghinlour, 06-Jul-07 12:22 PM, #1
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1134 Previous topic | Next topic