Subject: "RE: Huh." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1134
Show all folders

SaithTue 10-Jul-07 08:50 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2005
144 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1138, "RE: Huh."

I'd just like to take the time to ask you to go to that guy at work and kick him right sqaure in the nuts!

I wasted my precious time reading that piece of #### blog of his and I can honestly say he's a damn idiot.

Had he actually paid attention to the movie he was watching instead of TRYING to nit-pick(sp) it apart, he wouldn't have missed some of the things that caused him to bitch in the first place.

Lastly, he goes on about how there are too many story lines in the movie causing the "giant robots" to not get enough screen time... yet he later cries about how the main characters friend in the beginning of the movie is never seen or heard from again after the first 15 mins... Make up your damn mind you asshole!

I'm sorry Twist, but that co-worker of yours is a retard. He should be made to sit with his nose in the corner and think about what he's done!

"Then hunger proved more powerful than grief." - Count Ugolino and the Tower of Hunger

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTransformers...best movie of the summer? :) [View all] , Minyar, Fri 06-Jul-07 12:15 PM
Reply Huh., Twist, 09-Jul-07 04:28 PM, #3
Reply RE: Huh., Saith, 10-Jul-07 08:50 PM #4
Reply RE: Huh., Gromkonk, 10-Jul-07 09:01 PM, #5
Reply Your coworkers are angry., Drama, 11-Jul-07 09:54 AM, #6
Reply A few points, the first bugging me the most., GinGa, 11-Jul-07 02:22 PM, #7
Reply RE: Transformers...best movie of the summer? :), Drama, 09-Jul-07 02:33 PM, #2
Reply Saw it yesterday, Zulghinlour, 06-Jul-07 12:22 PM, #1
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1134 Previous topic | Next topic