Subject: "Without meaning to start any flamewar, insult anyone, or be TOO whiny:" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90203
Show all folders

Batman (inactive user)Fri 05-Feb-10 09:56 PM
Charter member
#90205, "Without meaning to start any flamewar, insult anyone, or be TOO whiny:"

Ragers constantly raping me really took away the enjoyment. I've done Ragers. I've done Nexuns.

I would mostly sign in WITH the Key. Nobody would raid until there was a visible PK defender(From my experience, having only seen it from my view - Me). They'd wait until I was on to raid, solely to kill me. I'd get called a ninny for fleeing after failing spells on Ragers. I got called a ninny for duoing rapidly after taking an ANNIH deathblow to the face through corporeal hardening/aura/shield.

Yes, fighting is fun. Yes, the pk is fun. Not having a chance at all sorta took away the fun for me.

"But Batman, why didn't you rank to hero?" Well, I'd start to go rank "VILLAGERS ARE RAIDING", I'd get to a rank location "Villager X just found us here", etc. Difficulty isn't too much of a turnoff, it was just the incessant repetition that killed it for me.

I know I wasn't leadered first for any spectacular PK reason or RP reason. I know I was leadered simply because I was active enough in interviews, didn't mind talking to applicants, and helped lowbies like crazy. I was basically a way for the Imms to not have to totally control Nexus post-crash. I'm not complaining, seriously, if I helped at all I'm happy, I <3 mah cf.

But yeah, there's your summary.
Any questions, axe.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGlijimees is out. NT~ [View all] , Batman (inactive user), Sat 06-Feb-10 04:30 PM
Reply You should learn one thing, Beront (Guest), 06-Feb-10 09:41 AM, #5
Reply This really didn't enlighten me to much at all, no offe..., Bertman (Guest), 06-Feb-10 11:11 AM, #8
Reply I know you're crazy/drunk, but this tops the cake., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 06-Feb-10 04:40 PM, #9
Reply I consider myself skilled, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 07-Feb-10 03:55 PM, #10
Reply RE: Glijimees is out. NT~, HammerSong, 05-Feb-10 11:53 PM, #3
Reply I find this message strange, nexan (Guest), 06-Feb-10 06:12 AM, #4
     Reply RE: I find this message strange, HammerSong, 06-Feb-10 11:56 AM, #6
          Reply You can't blame them for doing their job..., NMTehW (Guest), 06-Feb-10 12:40 PM, #7
Reply Why? nt, Dervish2 (Guest), 05-Feb-10 06:59 PM, #1
     Reply Without meaning to start any flamewar, insult anyone, o..., Batman (Anonymous), 05-Feb-10 09:56 PM #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90203 Previous topic | Next topic