Subject: "Deleted" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90223
Show all folders

Ssasslao (Guest)Sun 07-Feb-10 04:20 AM

#90223, "Deleted"

I've got bored and threw my life to some villagers. Well done with permabashing when my CT fell, but I didn't even want to run - I wanted to die to the imperials and give all those cool stuff to them, but I didn't find them in time.

So, it was my first and last PK death. I'm pretty sure, should I want, eventually I would end up with zero PK desaths and good amount of wins, if not one problem: scion cabal is dead.

Mergulla, you suck as a cabal leader. Shot yourself and free the spot for someone, who care for the cabal and the game.

This was one of the characters, whom role and background I really felt and enjoyed (most of others I didn't really care).

One more lesson from this character - DO NOT MAKE SABORAGE ROLES, OR YOU WILL BE SCREWED. In short, I wanted to get into the Chasm and investigate death of my familiy in Maethien; they were killed by nightwalkers and I wanted to revenge. Got some nice immexp for the role and addons, and had some interesing plans for the character - becoming loyal to nightwalkers and gaining power with them, but idle Mergulla just didn't give me that chance. And for good, because as I wrote in Bandeth's farewell, I don't have time anymore.

Lastly, fighting ragers sometimes was hopeless. I managed to dress up with about +25-30 dex and +15 str, and my dex/str didn't drop down to 3 even after all their boneshatters/artery/hutls/impales and etc. Yet, I barely could hit ANY of them - from fire giants to dwarves. Only rake worked, but not enough to win the fight.
Summary: wolverine sucks for fighting villagers. If you want to deal with them, and got wolverine - roll the bones. I wanted to see what is it, and it was my mistake, I should pick somethng else. Alligator was outstanding form for explorations (I've completed quest in aboleths alone), but not for PK fights.

My black rod was a complete failure. I've checked about 40 different places and didn't find it. I didn't pick barrier attunement because it would mean a surrender. In process, I've learned a lot of barrier spots, so it was worth it. Also, I had no problems with barrier - I've used limited wands/rods and there always were enough of them.

Nobody impressed me, escept for Lamayinn I think. So, good luck to you! I think I know who you was before the purge

Ssasslao/Bandeth/Mmumma

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicDeleted [View all] , Ssasslao (Guest), Sun 07-Feb-10 04:20 AM
Reply RE: Deleted, HammerSong, 07-Feb-10 09:48 AM, #5
Reply Damn., Nog (Guest), 07-Feb-10 09:45 AM, #4
Reply RE: Deleted, Lamayinn (Guest), 07-Feb-10 05:01 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Deleted, Ssasslao (Guest), 07-Feb-10 07:14 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Deleted, Lamayinn (Guest), 07-Feb-10 08:00 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90223 Previous topic | Next topic