Subject: "RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90065
Show all folders

Asyguest (Guest)Tue 19-Jan-10 05:00 PM

#90072, "RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone."

I think playing a successful hero warrior with relies ONLY on buyable preps is very doable, especially if you plan ahead and design a build better suited for doing so.

I tend to put preps into two categories: survivability and buff. Fly, enlarge/reduce, recall, teleport, etc. are all necessary to stay alive and safely fight the most basic of fights. With these things, you can do a lot. Tack on Squire protection by cabal power and you've got yourself some DR.

Stoneskin, aura, shield, resists, and other various things make you able to go toe to toe with tougher foes and/or foes that are willing to spend the time getting those things. You'll get more kills and die less and overall by more of a mofo.

The important thing is that the first group is mandatory (IMHO), but very easy to cover all the time. The latter isn't mandatory to being relatively successful, as long as you're not hoping to top Kostyan's PK record, but take more knowledge and, this is the part I dislike, time.

Without a jazzy prep bag you're not likely to beat on Scion Invoker or prepped lions, etc., but you should be able to bag a few kills, avoid most deaths, and generally contribute to cabal defense, etc.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(deleted)[FORTRESS] [SQUIRE] Arun the Champion of Battl... [View all] , Arun (Guest), Tue 19-Jan-10 02:30 PM
Reply RE: (deleted)[FORTRESS] [SQUIRE] Arun the Champion of B..., Glurgick (Guest), 19-Jan-10 08:30 PM, #13
Reply I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 19-Jan-10 03:29 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., Tlingit2 (Guest), 19-Jan-10 03:52 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., Arun (Guest), 19-Jan-10 04:09 PM, #3
          Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., Daevryn, 19-Jan-10 04:18 PM, #4
          Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., Graatch (Guest), 19-Jan-10 04:50 PM, #5
               Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., jhyrb (Guest), 19-Jan-10 04:53 PM, #6
               Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., Asyguest (Guest), 19-Jan-10 05:00 PM #7
               Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., Daevryn, 19-Jan-10 05:05 PM, #8
               Reply I'd daresay gear is 100% more important..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 19-Jan-10 06:01 PM, #9
                    Reply But what Graatch realises is, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 19-Jan-10 07:03 PM, #10
                         Reply Solution? Bring back large hobgoblins and purple potion..., Sanctuary (Guest), 19-Jan-10 07:46 PM, #11
                              Reply Personally I like it the way it is, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 20-Jan-10 03:53 AM, #15
          Reply RE: warriors and preps, Malakhi, 19-Jan-10 07:46 PM, #12
               Reply RE: warriors and preps, Arun (Guest), 19-Jan-10 10:47 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90065 Previous topic | Next topic