Subject: "(deleted)[FORTRESS] [SQUIRE] Arun the Champion of Battlefields" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90065
Show all folders

Arun (Guest)Tue 19-Jan-10 02:30 PM

#90065, "(deleted)[FORTRESS] [SQUIRE] Arun the Champion of Battlefields"

The first to fall upon the battlefields in the movement against the darkness.

He didnt make much of an impression on anyone(he did alot of solo ranking). It is terrible losing great characters to things out of your control, but double EXP continues to reveal to me it is a curse and not a favourable to any character planning to get milage out of its character.

I have never done a hero warrior outside of the village, and it continued to prove a hassle just for preparations of detect invisibility, which i more often then not just disgarded not wanted to trade another weapon for two ten minute vials.

I know, I know roots, but they are a pain in the ass, and rot death is not worth it.

Powering to hero is incredible disadvantageous to characters, I didnt master most of my defenses, barely any of my skills and started far to late on my second spec to make it viable.

Thanks to those alongside me for going through the motions and aiding me in the powerrank.

Sorry Adekar for the quick delete, but i continually seems to not enjoy the warrior class, despite all its benefits, it just always comes off as a hassle and makes the character unenjoyable.

Thanks for everything, and for bringing back CF

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(deleted)[FORTRESS] [SQUIRE] Arun the Champion of Battl... [View all] , Arun (Guest), Tue 19-Jan-10 02:30 PM
Reply RE: (deleted)[FORTRESS] [SQUIRE] Arun the Champion of B..., Glurgick (Guest), 19-Jan-10 08:30 PM, #13
Reply I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 19-Jan-10 03:29 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., Tlingit2 (Guest), 19-Jan-10 03:52 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., Arun (Guest), 19-Jan-10 04:09 PM, #3
          Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., Daevryn, 19-Jan-10 04:18 PM, #4
          Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., Graatch (Guest), 19-Jan-10 04:50 PM, #5
               Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., jhyrb (Guest), 19-Jan-10 04:53 PM, #6
               Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., Asyguest (Guest), 19-Jan-10 05:00 PM, #7
               Reply RE: I'm going to say something that will aid everyone., Daevryn, 19-Jan-10 05:05 PM, #8
               Reply I'd daresay gear is 100% more important..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 19-Jan-10 06:01 PM, #9
                    Reply But what Graatch realises is, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 19-Jan-10 07:03 PM, #10
                         Reply Solution? Bring back large hobgoblins and purple potion..., Sanctuary (Guest), 19-Jan-10 07:46 PM, #11
                              Reply Personally I like it the way it is, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 20-Jan-10 03:53 AM, #15
          Reply RE: warriors and preps, Malakhi, 19-Jan-10 07:46 PM, #12
               Reply RE: warriors and preps, Arun (Guest), 19-Jan-10 10:47 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90065 Previous topic | Next topic