Subject: "Short goodbyes... out with a fizzle, not a bang" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64019
Show all folders

Selurth (Guest)Wed 05-Dec-07 09:54 PM

#64021, "Short goodbyes... out with a fizzle, not a bang"

This was a first-character-back for me, and he was a bit of fun. I never really intended to be a whip spec, and had some bad times experimenting with entwine. Ouch.

All around fun... I chose battle because they seemed like they were on the bottom of the dog pile. That "Applicant of the village" thing is both awesome and a curse... It's a damn big target when you can't see invisible.

Thanks to the memorable allies... Sananto, Rahyf.

Thanks to the memorable enemies... Gatusso, Kiraan.

Llorenz... seemed like you powered out of reach just as I was looking forward to a rematch. You schooled me once or twice, and I made you bleed once or twice... then you were GONE.

Sanil... I felt about about some of those kills. I tried to keep it to once a night.

Daevryn... I can't blame you for my interest fading, but I never was able to get a hold of you. Does your shrineguy take messages? I went about two-three weeks of daily visits before writing you a note.

Schooloo. Schooloo! I enjoyed dropping random tells to you. I hope you were more entertained than annoyed.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Selurth the Vanquisher of Adversarie... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 05-Dec-07 09:44 PM
Reply Short goodbyes... out with a fizzle, not a bang, Selurth (Guest), 05-Dec-07 09:54 PM #1
     Reply PBF?, Selurth (Guest), 05-Dec-07 09:55 PM, #2
     Reply I'm going to buy it today. Wait for 4 days to publish....., Santa Dervish (Guest), 07-Dec-07 02:27 AM, #5
          Reply Thank you! (nt), Selurth (Guest), 07-Dec-07 11:49 AM, #6
     Reply G'luck to your next, Kiraan (Guest), 05-Dec-07 10:19 PM, #3
     Reply Had a blast, man., Gatusso (Guest), 06-Dec-07 10:43 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64019 Previous topic | Next topic