Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Selurth the Vanquisher of Adversaries
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=64019
64019, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Selurth the Vanquisher of Adversaries
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 5 20:43:32 2007

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Selurth perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:156
64021, Short goodbyes... out with a fizzle, not a bang
Posted by Selurth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a first-character-back for me, and he was a bit of fun. I never really intended to be a whip spec, and had some bad times experimenting with entwine. Ouch.

All around fun... I chose battle because they seemed like they were on the bottom of the dog pile. That "Applicant of the village" thing is both awesome and a curse... It's a damn big target when you can't see invisible.

Thanks to the memorable allies... Sananto, Rahyf.

Thanks to the memorable enemies... Gatusso, Kiraan.

Llorenz... seemed like you powered out of reach just as I was looking forward to a rematch. You schooled me once or twice, and I made you bleed once or twice... then you were GONE.

Sanil... I felt about about some of those kills. I tried to keep it to once a night.

Daevryn... I can't blame you for my interest fading, but I never was able to get a hold of you. Does your shrineguy take messages? I went about two-three weeks of daily visits before writing you a note.

Schooloo. Schooloo! I enjoyed dropping random tells to you. I hope you were more entertained than annoyed.

64022, PBF?
I can't manage my own PBF... if one of those that respected me as friend or foe would like to spring for it karma will be yours!
64059, I'm going to buy it today. Wait for 4 days to publish...
Posted by Santa Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Since you was the first char from the Village who was not enemy of me (I play as a mage almost every time, except when I was Gherion)
64073, Thank you! (nt)
Thank you
64023, G'luck to your next
Posted by Kiraan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Among the most memorable fights with you. As it is, it kinda turned out lucky for me too.

I was sweating behind the keys, just thinking who is going to fall in the death matchs.

Whips can be a mixed blessing too. But I'd think they can be so cool if played properly. Irritating as hell with those entwines and weapon strips.

See ya around.
64029, Had a blast, man.
Posted by Gatusso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I love a decent chap playing Battle. Thanks for the respect.