Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Waserax Urgazar the Destructive Hand of Daevryn, Imperial High Priest" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59801
Show all folders

IsildurFri 13-Jul-07 09:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59802, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Waserax Urgazar the Destructive Hand of Daevryn, Imperial High Priest"

What a ride.

I rolled a duergar shaman for a number of reasons, chief among them the butt-whippings I used to receive as Nhiala from the then-current High Priest. Surely duergar shamans are unstoppable! Hah. Man did I learn how untrue that really is.

Chose Daevryn mainly because I liked the adaptability of his religion, and it seemed a non-standard choice. Khasotholas wasn't back yet, and all the other evil imms didn't seem to fit well with an Empire priest. So, Daevryn it was. Got a boatload of interaction early, which was way cool, then it sort of tailed off after Daevryn got married. Which is to be expected.

In case anyone was curious about why my times matched up with Hunsobo's so well, it's because I have a 1-year old, and he goes to bed around 8:30 or 9:00pm. So I get from then till about midnight to play, then a little time on the weekends. Those just so happened to be Hunsobo's prime hours. Maybe he has kids too?

Overall I tried to be good about not looting kills. Hopefully that rubbed off on some people. When I died, people were generally gracious about what they left. The three main exceptions were lowbies who happened to be in the area and cleaned me out. I tried to use IC methods to get my revenge, with mixed success.

Few specific comments:

Daevryn- Thanks for all the interaction! Hope I didn't let you down too much by not getting Emperor.

Hunsobo- Oh man. We had some fun times. Suggesting that we cc: each other on our Emperor votes was a stroke of genius. I had already decided to doublecross you and vote for Ktaar, but panicked when you asked whether I'd already sent my note. If I'd had my wits about me, I'd have lied and said yes, but alas I'm not that crafty. I felt a little better when I realized that if I had double-crossed you it would still have been a three-way tie, which means you'd have probably gotten Emperor anyway. Enjoy whatever time you have left!

Divine Sect- Sorry for not promoting you guys enough. Given how tightly grouped my logins were, there were some of you that I just never saw. It's hard to convince yourself someone needs promoting when you've hardly ever seen them before.

Xinrithil- Dude. You're one reckless son-of-a-gun. I can't roll that way, but you seem to have alot of fun, so more power to you!

Brinkmun/Drovis/Golhyrr/Vhloughvang- You four kicked my butt up and down. Prior to playing one, I had always pegged shamans as good rager killers. So much for that theory!

Niheriva- My thoughts on Niheriva already invaded one thread, but I figured I'd give you a mention. Your role-play annoyed the hell out of me, and I'm embarassed to admit that you actually managed to goad me into fighting you when I'd already decided not to. So, pat yourself on the back for that.

Dio's Conspiracy Theorists- You'll notice I had a log post deleted by the VIPs, which I thought was perfectly alright to post. There was actually some private discussion about whether it should be left up, from which I abstained. So it stayed deleted, and I managed not to go ballistic. See, it's not that hard!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Waserax Urgazar the Destructive Ha... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 15-Jul-07 07:29 PM
Reply Good job., Lyristeon, 17-Jul-07 12:19 AM, #26
Reply Not Waserax but, incognito, 16-Jul-07 04:30 PM, #27
Reply I will start a Shaman thread in Gameplay real soon. -nt..., Mek (Guest), 16-Jul-07 06:12 PM, #28
Reply RE: Good job., Isildur, 16-Jul-07 10:47 PM, #29
Reply RE: Good job., ORB, 16-Jul-07 11:22 PM, #30
Reply Stand up char all the way around., Vhloughvang (Guest), 16-Jul-07 01:44 PM, #25
Reply You were by far my favorite..., Zesam, 15-Jul-07 07:16 PM, #21
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Waserax Urgazar the Destructiv..., Vryaeth (Guest), 15-Jul-07 07:02 PM, #20
Reply Nicely done., Twych (Guest), 15-Jul-07 11:36 AM, #17
Reply Excellent Character, Quezzumpliet, 14-Jul-07 02:13 PM, #12
Reply Gratz on a great character, Zulghinlour, 13-Jul-07 09:47 PM, #2
Reply RE: Gratz on a great character, Isildur, 13-Jul-07 09:55 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Waserax Urgazar the Destructiv..., Isildur, 13-Jul-07 09:43 PM #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Waserax Urgazar the Destructiv..., Xin (Guest), 13-Jul-07 10:13 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Waserax Urgazar the Destructiv..., Soayel (Guest), 13-Jul-07 10:38 PM, #5
     Reply RE Log Post Deletion, Niheriva (Guest), 13-Jul-07 11:05 PM, #6
     Reply RE: RE Log Post Deletion, Isildur, 13-Jul-07 11:17 PM, #7
          Reply YES JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!!, drovis (Guest), 14-Jul-07 09:21 AM, #8
     Reply Nice Job, Khasotholas, 14-Jul-07 01:16 PM, #9
     Reply Hunsobo greet High Priest., Hunsobo (Guest), 14-Jul-07 01:35 PM, #10
     Reply Oh and the vote..., Hunsobo (Guest), 14-Jul-07 01:37 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Hunsobo greet High Priest., Isildur, 14-Jul-07 10:14 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Waserax Urgazar the Destructiv..., Zarilia (Guest), 14-Jul-07 08:27 PM, #13
     Reply What I saw was good, Victoria2 (Guest), 15-Jul-07 03:38 AM, #15
     Reply Great Character!, Kastellyn, 15-Jul-07 10:59 AM, #16
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Waserax Urgazar the Destructiv..., Daevryn, 15-Jul-07 01:45 PM, #18
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Waserax Urgazar the Destructiv..., Isildur, 15-Jul-07 06:21 PM, #19
     Reply Two questions, one for Innis, one for the peanut galler..., Isildur, 15-Jul-07 07:50 PM, #22
     Reply Was around you a bit as Felenera...., Tac, 16-Jul-07 08:37 AM, #23
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Waserax Urgazar the Destructiv..., Ktaar (Guest), 16-Jul-07 12:04 PM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59801 Previous topic | Next topic