Subject: "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Murcadin The Outlander Bulls Eye!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39418
Show all folders

MurcadinMon 04-Jul-05 10:05 AM
Member since 16th Jun 2005
37 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39418, "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Murcadin The Outlander Bulls Eye!"

Well, that was a fun ride for my first time here on CF. I hope it wasn't too apparent... I guess I wasn't that memorible since my death did not come up on here! So if I did any stupid RP mistake, let me know, I want to get a better next time.

Murcadin was much like I was, just wandering about at first, in awe of the above ground world. He was pretty much just wandering about without a purpose until he one day happened to meet Noelani, a Human Warrior Member of the Tribunal. She taught him all about the Tribunal and gave him a sense of direction in his life. This also helped me learn a great deal more about the ways of CF.

IMMs:
Marmaanth: Murcadin screwed up early as a Tribunal and you busted him for it. He felt like he let you down and vowed never to do so again. More than anything, he wanted to make you never regret bringing him within the Spire. He was upset though, when he one day went to speak to you and found out your were in a sleep that could not be wakened. He so needed your guidance at that time. He knew not who else to turn to.

Alarian: Murcadin did not get to interact with you that much, and he wish that he could have more. Reading your works in the library inspired him to be honest and always be vigilant. He was also greatly affected when you left also. He felt confused and alone.

Allies:
Onirakoth: You were the Provost when Murcadin first entered the Spire. He always thought you had it in for him and he could never figure out way. He was scared to death of you and it took everything he had to ask you why you kept passing him up for promotion.

Gordath: When Oni was remove as the Provost, we were floundering for a bit. To him, it seemed like you came out of no where. Murcadin didn't really rememeber meeting you before, so he was curious about you. He thought you stepped in and did a great job, at first. When alot of the problems within the Spire started happening, he felt you should have been around more to straighten things out. But he didn't know who could have been better either.

Noelani: He loved talking to you about the Spire, but was very upset that almost as soon as he joined, you left! He never found out way and he missed you greatly.

Tolchec and Flixs: Murcadin always looked up to you two the most. He tried to watch you both in everything you did. He got his sense of the law from Flixs but he always thought he failed Tolchec in the pursuit of criminals.

Ylyssia: My Lady. Murcadin was so torn up by you. He was completely smitten with you and it confused him greatly. He did not understand how he could feel this way for a dark-elf, yet he could not deny it. He knew there was no place for him with you, but it did not change his feelings.

Macumba and Wondi: My two cousins. Wondi, you showed Murcadin (and me!) many of the areas of CF he had never seen before. He loved the duels he had with you, even though you always beat him! Macumba, Murcadin wished he could sneak around the lands undetected like you. He liked to travel with you in the hopes that he might learn how.

Other Tribs: Quite a few others went through the Spire during Murcadin's time there. Many he like, a few he did not. But he would also try and help all that he could. Most of the problem was, he did know how alot. Escpecial towards the end, there was a lot of strife within and it really bothered him. Many a time he wished he could just remove a few of them himself.

The Empire:
Murcadin respected the Empire alot for their work to try and bring order to the land. As long as they did not try and go after people in the cities, Murcadin was always willing to help, especially against the Outlanders.

Enemies:
Wow, where to start here? Everyone of you probably knew I had no idea how to pk. I know this because you killed me everytime!

Qing: Murcadin had respect for you. He hated you, but still respected you. 2 rounds and he would be looking for the door! I could never figure out a way to even touch you! But he would never stop being what he was, Dedicated to the Spire. If you came to the city, he might avoid you, but once you attacked the Spire, He came running.

Zhuisk: Murcadin hated you second to only Huegyn. That damn stun of yours got him everytime! He refused to hide from you in the guild house though! I think you more than any other are responsible for his loss of vitality.

Huegyn: If I remember correctly, you were the first person to kill Murcadin. He was so utterly confused as to way. When he first joined the Tribunal, he knew nothing of the Outlanders, you taught him realy quick. It was because of you, he wanted to possess the fetish whenever possible.

Others: They were so many other Outlanders that Murcadin fought on a regular basis, it is too much to list them all. He just did not understand your need to try and bring down the cities, it made no sense to him. He believed do what you will without and let those within do as they will.

Damn this got long, As Murcadin would say, Appologies for that! And as I said before, any rp advice is greatly appreciated.

And so it goes...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Murcadin The Outlander Bulls Eye! [View all] , Murcadin, Mon 04-Jul-05 10:05 AM
Reply First character??, Qing (Guest), 08-Jul-05 11:18 AM, #14
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Murcadin The Outlander Bulls ..., Gordath (Guest), 08-Jul-05 07:33 AM, #13
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Murcadin The Outlander Bulls ..., Kazren (Guest), 07-Jul-05 04:36 PM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Murcadin The Outlander Bulls ..., Murcadin, 07-Jul-05 10:13 AM, #11
Reply Damn, was trying to help you, didn't know you were on y..., Ramalleh (Guest), 06-Jul-05 03:22 AM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Murcadin The Outlander Bulls ..., Fereksah (Guest), 04-Jul-05 04:19 PM, #9
Reply All in all, you did a very good job., Lyristeon, 04-Jul-05 01:51 PM, #8
Reply Great job. You have a heart. See you in a fields. n/t, A druid (Guest), 04-Jul-05 12:48 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Murcadin The Outlander Bulls ..., nepenthe, 04-Jul-05 11:44 AM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Murcadin The Outlander Bulls ..., Huegyn (Guest), 04-Jul-05 11:14 AM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Murcadin The Outlander Bulls ..., Murcadin, 04-Jul-05 11:21 AM, #5
Reply Its hard to be the underdog, but, Dalbiddle (Guest), 04-Jul-05 10:59 AM, #2
Reply RE: Its hard to be the underdog, but, Murcadin, 04-Jul-05 11:14 AM, #4
Reply I thought you did a great job, Zharradam (Guest), 04-Jul-05 10:46 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39418 Previous topic | Next topic