Subject: "RE: Thank you all friends and Imms (TXT)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33743
Show all folders

Hipsin (Guest)Mon 03-Jan-05 09:23 PM

#33795, "RE: Thank you all friends and Imms (TXT)"

Well, I had a lot of fun running around with you and interacting with you. I kind of figured you wouldn't get your bar, so I tried to help you interact. It kind of seemed like you felt that your interaction wasn't worthwhile unless it was validated by the Imms. I know that I play a lot because of the Imms and their interaction, but, you also need to be able to have fun without them. What you could have done was just gone to the bar and acted as if it was yours, and had fun that way. Sooner or later, you might have gotten a title out of it, but if not, you still had just as much fun running your bar. I'm by no means lessening how great of a thing I think Immteraction is, but it should be a bonus, rather than a requirement for your character to have fun. Always act as if someone is watching you, but not because they are watching you. I can't tell you how many times I am off by myself and do something I think is funny or neat or something that goes well with Hipsin's roleplay and I just think to myself, "Boy, I hope someone saw that" But even if they didn't, it was fun to do anyways. Anyway, good luck with the next, and I would like to know the story behind what "Hipsin does when no one is around"

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Igarla the Eye [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 01-Jan-05 12:20 AM
Reply Thank you all friends and Imms (TXT), Igarla the Eye (Guest), 03-Jan-05 01:50 PM, #3
Reply RE: Thank you all friends and Imms (TXT), Raja (Guest), 03-Jan-05 09:22 PM, #4
Reply RE: Thank you all friends and Imms (TXT), Hipsin (Guest), 03-Jan-05 09:23 PM #5
Reply Bye, little sis. n/t, Naloueme (Guest), 01-Jan-05 10:49 PM, #1
     Reply Sis, Igarla the Eye (Guest), 03-Jan-05 10:23 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33743 Previous topic | Next topic