Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Igarla the Eye" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33743
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 01-Jan-05 12:20 AM
Member since 15th May 2024
16851 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33743, "(DELETED) [None] Igarla the Eye"

Fri Dec 31 23:20:28 2004

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Igarla perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:thief
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:215

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Igarla the Eye (Guest)Mon 03-Jan-05 01:50 PM

#33780, "Thank you all friends and Imms (TXT)"
In response to Reply #0

After your death, i couldnt play anymore, got stuck at level 41, couldnt get enough courage to get past that level. Then again frecking full-time MBA & full-time job doesnt coincide good. I had fun. Talk to Amaranthe, Vym, Quledus and couple other Imms.

Imms:
Amaranthe: Thanks for Death talks.
Quledus: Never got to buy that bar. Didnt persue it cause I was hardly around.
Vym: Had fun talking with you at your shrine and in the Inn.

Herald:
Sis: I loved your rp and me becoming your younger sister. Good combination. Older sister-human, younger sister-Svirf.
Cadothu: I own your body and soul. I have proof of that.
Esfer: Had fun with you.

Galadon Guild
Almost all the elite are fun to interact with.
Hipsin: Love you bud, you should immort. You can do it.
Raja: Nice rp, stick to whatever you trying to do and dont leave Hipsin alone, you know what he does when he is alone.

I know I am forgeting alot of people. Please forgive me for having a very very very bad memory.

Thank you and please respond of what you thougth of me. I do have a char already in the fields but its also on the verge of auto-deletion

Raja (Guest)Mon 03-Jan-05 09:22 PM

#33794, "RE: Thank you all friends and Imms (TXT)"
In response to Reply #3

That was great when you bought Cadothu then let me have him. You really helped me a lot in the beginning, and don't worry I'll try not to leave Hipsin for a little while. Thanks for everything.

Hipsin (Guest)Mon 03-Jan-05 09:23 PM

#33795, "RE: Thank you all friends and Imms (TXT)"
In response to Reply #3

Well, I had a lot of fun running around with you and interacting with you. I kind of figured you wouldn't get your bar, so I tried to help you interact. It kind of seemed like you felt that your interaction wasn't worthwhile unless it was validated by the Imms. I know that I play a lot because of the Imms and their interaction, but, you also need to be able to have fun without them. What you could have done was just gone to the bar and acted as if it was yours, and had fun that way. Sooner or later, you might have gotten a title out of it, but if not, you still had just as much fun running your bar. I'm by no means lessening how great of a thing I think Immteraction is, but it should be a bonus, rather than a requirement for your character to have fun. Always act as if someone is watching you, but not because they are watching you. I can't tell you how many times I am off by myself and do something I think is funny or neat or something that goes well with Hipsin's roleplay and I just think to myself, "Boy, I hope someone saw that" But even if they didn't, it was fun to do anyways. Anyway, good luck with the next, and I would like to know the story behind what "Hipsin does when no one is around"

Naloueme (Guest)Sat 01-Jan-05 10:49 PM

#33757, "Bye, little sis. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

ntntnt

Igarla the Eye (Guest)Mon 03-Jan-05 10:23 AM

#33774, "Sis"
In response to Reply #1

After your death, i couldnt play anymore, got stuck at level 41, couldnt get enough courage to get past that level. Then again frecking full-time MBA & full-time job doesnt coincide good. I had fun. Talk to Amaranthe, Vym, Quledus and couple other Imms.

Imms:
Amaranthe: Thanks for Death talks.
Quledus: Never got to buy that bar. Didnt persue it cause I was hardly around.
Vym: Had fun talking with you at your shrine and in the Inn.

Herald:
Sis: I loved your rp and me becoming your younger sister. Good combination. Older sister-human, younger sister-Svirf.
Cadothu: I own your body and soul. I have proof of that.
Esfer: Had fun with you.

Galadon Guild
Almost all the elite are fun to interact with.
Hipsin: Love you bud, you should immort. You can do it.
Raja: Nice rp, stick to whatever you trying to do and dont leave Hipsin alone, you know what he does when he is alone.

I know I am forgeting alot of people. Please forgive me for having a very very very bad memory.

Thank you and please respond of what you thougth of me. I do have a char already in the fields but its also on the verge of auto-deletion.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33743 Previous topic | Next topic