Subject: "Thank you all friends and Imms (TXT)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33743
Show all folders

Igarla the Eye (Guest)Mon 03-Jan-05 01:50 PM

#33780, "Thank you all friends and Imms (TXT)"

After your death, i couldnt play anymore, got stuck at level 41, couldnt get enough courage to get past that level. Then again frecking full-time MBA & full-time job doesnt coincide good. I had fun. Talk to Amaranthe, Vym, Quledus and couple other Imms.

Imms:
Amaranthe: Thanks for Death talks.
Quledus: Never got to buy that bar. Didnt persue it cause I was hardly around.
Vym: Had fun talking with you at your shrine and in the Inn.

Herald:
Sis: I loved your rp and me becoming your younger sister. Good combination. Older sister-human, younger sister-Svirf.
Cadothu: I own your body and soul. I have proof of that.
Esfer: Had fun with you.

Galadon Guild
Almost all the elite are fun to interact with.
Hipsin: Love you bud, you should immort. You can do it.
Raja: Nice rp, stick to whatever you trying to do and dont leave Hipsin alone, you know what he does when he is alone.

I know I am forgeting alot of people. Please forgive me for having a very very very bad memory.

Thank you and please respond of what you thougth of me. I do have a char already in the fields but its also on the verge of auto-deletion

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Igarla the Eye [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 01-Jan-05 12:20 AM
Reply Thank you all friends and Imms (TXT), Igarla the Eye (Guest), 03-Jan-05 01:50 PM #3
Reply RE: Thank you all friends and Imms (TXT), Raja (Guest), 03-Jan-05 09:22 PM, #4
Reply RE: Thank you all friends and Imms (TXT), Hipsin (Guest), 03-Jan-05 09:23 PM, #5
Reply Bye, little sis. n/t, Naloueme (Guest), 01-Jan-05 10:49 PM, #1
     Reply Sis, Igarla the Eye (Guest), 03-Jan-05 10:23 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33743 Previous topic | Next topic