Subject: "Whoops...didn't mean to let him auto. (Text Inside)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33445
Show all folders

MayDay (Guest)Sat 18-Dec-04 07:21 PM

#33447, "Whoops...didn't mean to let him auto. (Text Inside)"

Well, if I logged on I would have gotten a nasty surprise .

I originally made Valdemar because I had a free week in DC before school started to play as much as I wanted. I think I got around level 30 there. I also rolled him because I wanted to try a spear/mace combo with an Imperial. It was a lot of fun untill I lost interest after my role somehow dissapeared (I posted that on bug board about 2 months ago?) and I had another fun character. Empire is a pretty good cabal from what I've seen, at least the hero ranks, that's where the fun is. I would have sealed a lot more kills if I did some lagging stuff instead of another boneshatter or drum, oh well. Anyways, to the goodbyes.

Here are some people that I remember (Sorry if I forogt you):
Blitz, Ceieilkak (sp), Urog, Wojif, Urog, Bahear, Denower, Martainn, Haamryl, Elsworth, Kuraich, Graanak, Dremkal, Liurnya, Turrizn, and many more. There are also many people who I remember, but not their names.

If you post, I'll be sure to reply.

See you in the fields!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [None] Valdemar the Champion of Battlefields, An... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 18-Dec-04 06:44 PM
Reply Whoops...didn't mean to let him auto. (Text Inside), MayDay (Guest), 18-Dec-04 07:21 PM #1
     Reply By Whoops, didn't mean to let him auto, I was planning ..., MayDay (Guest), 18-Dec-04 07:29 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33445 Previous topic | Next topic