Subject: "(DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26054
Show all folders

Baaleesha (Guest)Mon 05-Apr-04 04:04 PM

#26054, "(DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter"

My roomate showed me the game, and this is my first charactor over rank 30. Couldnt handle it anymore. Created this charactor to explore and map out as many places as I could. Accomplished this and became quite versed at most places I explored. Found about 10 wand sources, which was a secondary goal.

I got pretty good at fighting and I could pretty much give anyone in my range a good fight, if I prepped that is...(heh) Enjoyed fighting Baldar, Sherman, and Villagers, for the most part, because I could actually count on them not to attack me groups. I landed a few nice kills, but have nothing logged, alas.

Problem was being evil, uncaballed, and having 99% of the people I interact with, try to kill me on sight. Makes for hard exploration. I actually felt lonely at times, wanting to talk or travel, hunt with people, but because I was 'non-empire', empirals mostly attacked me on sight. ANd because I was Drow, all lightwalkers attacked me pretty much on sight. Few friends I had made the times more fun.....My typical day consisted of me and about 9 Imperials about, or else me and about 9 goodie-Imperials about. Would have liked to learn more about Scion, because the few Scion members I met were pretty cool.

Tried to give the religion thing a try, but I failed (in my eyes). Phaelim was pretty intimidating to talk to, and I always seemed to freeze up and not think properly when talking to him. Afterwards, I would be hitting myself thinking, "He thinks you're a bleeding moron!" I did actually read lots of things in the Lycauem and tried to research as much as I could. But I couldnt seem to answer questions in a suitable way. Cant type and try to make sense quickly when Im talking to someone important.

Anyhow, it was kind of fun at times, so cya.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter [View all] , Baaleesha (Guest), Mon 05-Apr-04 04:04 PM
Reply go away for a week and look what happens., Sarolan (Guest), 15-Apr-04 08:43 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter, Jokuba (Guest), 13-Apr-04 03:11 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter, Diiafd (Guest), 08-Apr-04 06:17 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter, Paktoouf (Guest), 06-Apr-04 07:49 PM, #6
Reply Too Bad. (smalltext), Baldar (Guest), 06-Apr-04 04:50 AM, #4
Reply RE: Too Bad. (smalltext), Baaleesha (Guest), 06-Apr-04 08:54 AM, #5
Reply A shame., Felar Serpent (Guest), 05-Apr-04 05:35 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter, Pombe (Guest), 05-Apr-04 05:22 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter, Phaelim (Anonymous), 05-Apr-04 05:05 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26054 Previous topic | Next topic