Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21198
Show all folders

Kucerael (Guest)Sun 14-Sep-03 10:44 PM

#21228, "Well DUH!"

"Munro hated you, thought you were a bitter old hag"

Hahahahaha

At least you figured her out

Consider that she's like 600some hours old, and she never was a nice lady, it only makes sense that she has now become a 'bitter old hag.'

I was always impressed with the skill that you played Munro with. Additionally, I thought that your interview was one of the best I ever had. You gave insight into things that I as a player had not thought of. Munro always had my respect, and I was always happy to see him around.

You had my full support as my successor, but unfortunately, that isn't going to happen any longer.

I only hope that you can separate your in character feelings for the old gnome from your ooc feelings for her

Once again, awesome job. Awesome.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arcane [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 13-Sep-03 12:36 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., Kraenesk (Guest), 14-Sep-03 06:38 AM, #2
Reply You were great..., Quezzumpliet, 14-Sep-03 11:40 AM, #3
Reply Bye-bye Munro man, Alaminore, 14-Sep-03 01:01 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., Nampnotble (Guest), 14-Sep-03 06:04 PM, #5
Reply Well DUH!, Kucerael (Guest), 14-Sep-03 10:44 PM #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., Codus (Guest), 15-Sep-03 04:00 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., natherin (Guest), 13-Sep-03 05:00 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21198 Previous topic | Next topic