Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21198
Show all folders

Nampnotble (Guest)Sun 14-Sep-03 06:04 PM

#21223, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arcane"

>nampnotble, kinda cocky at times, but you were funny with the
>talking weapon ####, made me laugh a lot, specially after i
>tied it i knots

Thanks, thats what I was going for. But then again, it's pretty easy to be cocky with the forms I wound up with, and the placement of the Rift. Lion to send them running and osprey to pick them off on the river makes for a cocky gnome. The weapon thing was a lot of fun for me too. I loved the way you'd bash my staff around or tie my whip in knots.

>koide, you were what i thought the pinacle of a rager is, you
>bring back memories of when thror was the leader of the
>village as a mortal, back then ragers were brave, honorable,
>they never gave up, and they didnt try to gang the crap outta
>people every three minutes even if you are a new person you
>played one of the better ragers i have seen in forever role
>wise.

I really feel compelled to ask here, do you know him OOC and are chums or something? Because I thought just the opposite about him, seriously.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arcane [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 13-Sep-03 12:36 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., Kraenesk (Guest), 14-Sep-03 06:38 AM, #2
Reply You were great..., Quezzumpliet, 14-Sep-03 11:40 AM, #3
Reply Bye-bye Munro man, Alaminore, 14-Sep-03 01:01 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., Nampnotble (Guest), 14-Sep-03 06:04 PM #5
Reply Well DUH!, Kucerael (Guest), 14-Sep-03 10:44 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., Codus (Guest), 15-Sep-03 04:00 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., natherin (Guest), 13-Sep-03 05:00 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21198 Previous topic | Next topic