Subject: "You were great..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21198
Show all folders

QuezzumplietSun 14-Sep-03 11:40 AM
Member since 26th Jul 2003
128 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#21212, "You were great..."

... and added a huge amount to the revival of the Rift that we experienced. Your dedication both to the philosophy of Balance and to the protection of the Rift itself made you an invaluable asset. If only you would have interviewed more I enjoyed our times bonded, together we made a helluva team and achieved some pretty miraculous results sometimes. Your pk ratio shows you did a great job especially for a transie. I would have hoped you would have stuck out your character to the end, despite the loss of Nexus, but I can understand why.

--Quezz

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arcane [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 13-Sep-03 12:36 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., Kraenesk (Guest), 14-Sep-03 06:38 AM, #2
Reply You were great..., Quezzumpliet, 14-Sep-03 11:40 AM #3
Reply Bye-bye Munro man, Alaminore, 14-Sep-03 01:01 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., Nampnotble (Guest), 14-Sep-03 06:04 PM, #5
Reply Well DUH!, Kucerael (Guest), 14-Sep-03 10:44 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., Codus (Guest), 15-Sep-03 04:00 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., natherin (Guest), 13-Sep-03 05:00 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21198 Previous topic | Next topic