Subject: "RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18995
Show all folders

ScarabaeusWed 16-Jul-03 09:24 AM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19248, "RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish"

>Among other things, in no particular order: I finally
>realized I was playing a healer. A scarab healer is
>particularly difficult, since I can count the number of
>semi-reliable allies I had on one hand.

I'll admit I was curious how you were ever going to pull that off. I was reluctant to accept you into the Cult if for no other reason than I knew you'd have one hell of a time making it through life as a healer after you'd been marked. I really don't see healers fitting into the Scarab mentality any longer.

>Scarabaeus - Hey, it was great. I loved our interactions,
>brief though they usually were. I guessed that you watched me
>a lot, because the interviews were always pretty short.
>Hopefully this means I was doing a good job, but I always
>doubted. I'd love to hear what your thoughts on Eilathen
>were. Thanks for the tattoo, etc.

I've got to tell you, I don't like to make snap decisions on people if I can avoid it. I prefer to watch them interact with others, get a good feel for them, and it bugged me that you ranked as quickly as you did and at least during the times I was watching you I never got to see much interaction. Living out a (nearly-)hero character in 75 hours is pretty fast in CF terms - maybe I read that wrong, I'll have to go back and look. With the interactions I *did* see, you stuck to your guns and kept from the normal distractions that typically screw people up with the Cult, so I can say that worked for you. But again, the whole healer angle is really impractical and I'm glad you came to that realization on your own

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Eilathen the Holy Father, Initiate of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 10-Jul-03 07:17 PM
Reply So long, and thanks for all the fish, Eilathen (Guest), 10-Jul-03 07:59 PM, #1
     Reply Solo-PK, Llauriele (Guest), 11-Jul-03 12:05 AM, #2
     Reply Exceptions exist..., Eilathen (Guest), 11-Jul-03 03:21 AM, #3
     Reply Take care, Ancruhljin (Guest), 11-Jul-03 01:12 PM, #4
     Reply RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish, Scarabaeus, 16-Jul-03 09:24 AM #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18995 Previous topic | Next topic