Subject: "Farnsworth Part I" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16842
Show all folders

Kal (Guest)Fri 11-Apr-03 03:13 PM

#16847, "Farnsworth Part I"

You tell Farnsworth 'Hail, Provost. Might I ask who pays you their taxes? *monotoned*'

You tell Farnsworth 'Is it not the city who pays you?'

Farnsworth tells you 'Who are you to ask such a question'

You tell Farnsworth 'You shall see. *monotoned*'

Farnsworth tells you 'If you say so, servant.'

You tell Farnsworth 'Do you refuse to answer? *monotoned*'

Farnsworth tells you 'Spire business is not yours.'

You tell Farnsworth 'Actually, it does concern me greatly *monotoned*'

You tell Bouwlrin 'Might I ask, does the city pay you? *monotoned*'

Bouwlrin tells you 'Copper'

Bouwlrin tells you 'Yeh'

You tell Farnsworth 'So the city does pay you, your magistrate was kind enough to tell me. *monotoned*'

Farnsworth tells you 'Was there some confusion in my words? It is none of your business.'

You tell Farnsworth 'Provost, it does become my business when you fail to uphold your duty. *monotoned*'

Farnsworth tells you 'Spire business is none of yours. Cease your prattle.'

You tell Farnsworth 'Those who pay you, the baker, the citizens.. and your spire claims to hold justice for all, but leaves them vulnerable out of your protection? *monotoned*'

You tell Farnsworth 'Do you not care for such? *monotoned*'

Farnsworth tells you 'Are you still speaking? Were my words too large for you? It is none of your business and your speech is not welcome.'

You tell Farnsworth 'No wonder your spire is corrupt in their ways. Perhaps when new leadership comes, things will change. *monotoned*'

Farnsworth tells you 'You try even my patience, human. Go sit in your guild, as all of your kind do.'

You tell Farnsworth 'And sir, you hide behind the walls. *monotoned*'

Farnsworth tells you 'Brave words from a child. Hush, sleep.'

You tell Farnsworth 'You hide behind the guards of your city and privelage your power, when half of those guards are not even protect by your spire *monotoned*'

Farnsworth tells you 'Do not speak to me again, boy.'

You tell Farnsworth 'Do you fear me?'

Farnsworth tells you 'Which word did you not understand? Do not speak to me again, child.'

You tell Farnsworth 'I am twenty-three years old, provost. I am not simple boy, *monotoned*'

Farnsworth tells you 'Yes, you are. An adult would have understood my words. Do not talk to me.'

You tell Farnsworth 'A child hides behind reality and ignores that he does not want to hear. *monotoned*'

Farnsworth tells you 'Quiet. I will not say it again. If you continue I will inform the Gods. Do not let me hear your voice again.'

You tell Farnsworth 'You cannot deal with those who patition against you on your own? *monotoned*'

You tell Farnsworth 'You are irrational and without reason, yet call me a child? *monotoned*'

You tell Farnsworth 'Well? *monotoned*'

Farnsworth tells you 'Quiet, child, your betters are busy. Be silent.'

You tell Farnsworth 'You are afraid of reality and you refuse to open yours eyes and realize you may be wrong. You are the Provost. I expected more from you. *monotoned*'

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAlas, all good things come to an end [View all] , Kalorian (Guest), Fri 11-Apr-03 02:57 PM
Reply Well done, Elrys (Guest), 22-Apr-03 11:02 AM, #11
Reply Ya, Kal (Guest), 22-Apr-03 12:20 PM, #14
Reply Damn, Vashka, 11-Apr-03 10:24 PM, #6
Reply Eastern Road battle, Kal (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:30 PM, #5
Reply Farnsworth Part I, Kal (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:13 PM #4
Reply RE: Farnsworth Part I, Moi (Guest), 16-Apr-03 01:39 PM, #9
     Reply alright, Kal (Guest), 18-Apr-03 01:41 PM, #10
          Reply RE: alright, Farnsworth (Guest), 22-Apr-03 11:18 AM, #12
               Reply Sorry, Kal (Guest), 22-Apr-03 12:14 PM, #13
               Reply Dont forget..., Lightmaged (Guest), 22-Apr-03 07:35 PM, #15
Reply Sorry about that, Irakirun, Kal (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:05 PM, #3
Reply Thief squad, Kal (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:03 PM, #2
Reply Someone whispers 'no sense starting a fight we may lose..., Kal (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:01 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Someone whispers 'no sense starting a fight we may ..., Moligant (Guest), 16-Apr-03 11:35 AM, #7
          Reply heh, Kal (Guest), 16-Apr-03 11:47 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16842 Previous topic | Next topic