Subject: "Alas, all good things come to an end" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16842
Show all folders

Kalorian (Guest)Fri 11-Apr-03 02:57 PM

#16842, "Alas, all good things come to an end"

Well, I am out. Worked to play a stern, emotionless, scarred human paladin. he served the light I feel in many ways and followed where his heart and faith guided him.

Alnallander: I really gained a lot of respect for you after the dwarf trouble. You comprimised with me and did as Kalorian believed right. For that I always honored you and looked up to you. Keep the squires and all in order.

Vynmylak: Well, I tried to do the best I could. I really had troubles as you might have seen with playing times. As Fahnrore said, honor is not hard-coded in stone. I tried to roleplay a way of transistioning from what I was like as a teenager, to being a fifty-year old man. Times change and sometimes our eyes become more open. We went through some times, and I thank you for everything. I just didn't have the time or motiviation to stride as I was. I also think the exp bonus thing really does not work. After I think I quit or died, it seemed to continuelly leave. I did not honestly wish to face you a third time complaining about it. So I looked at it and tried to make a transition, which I guess failed miserably. Thanks for everything.

Calradian: Thank you for the induction into dawn. I knew from the beginning I would not be standing their all my life. Kal found trouble and stood the lines where needed. For all the servants who hated me for my voice and military works on the defense and seeing that it was a job of the MARAN, i was dissapointed. Kalorian just would not tolerate it. After all, his heart was that of a maran, not of the Kara Chal.

Noldruk: Well, I tried to state what Kalorian as a character felt about the governing of the spire. Not much came of it but kal voiced his opinion as seen fit.

Fortress:

Fahnrore: You got a lot real quick. Hold tight, and keep, I guess, everything running good. Tried to be the best scout about

Tarnyxil: You seem to be a strong leader. It is nice to have someone taking the ropes.

Marshall: Didn't see you much. Kalorian had always been real big on the defense and I sort of felt you didn't really make your presence know and hold the ropes of it as good as I expectide. You did seem solid though and I cannot say much. Stand true, strike swift.

Yaofhil: After being blown off by the Marshall really, I came to you and I guess you found something in me. I did what I could, and I served at the best I could. You were awesome and it sucks you left.

Elrys: I really did not agree a lot with you in the beginning, though I think those rough times wore away with time. Hold tight, stand true.

TRIBUNAL:

Farnsworth: You really did not seem to grasp the leader position and deal with the concerns of the people that great. When faced with a challange in perhaps rp politics, you just threatened to tell the immortals on me. What a shame.

SCION:

Trajeona: I think you are the only one worth mentioning. I spent some time with you talking(not sharing a beer) about your ways. The talks of power and the likes. Had fun while it lasted, but then you left.

I will post logs when I am ready.

Kal.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAlas, all good things come to an end [View all] , Kalorian (Guest), Fri 11-Apr-03 02:57 PM
Reply Well done, Elrys (Guest), 22-Apr-03 11:02 AM, #11
Reply Ya, Kal (Guest), 22-Apr-03 12:20 PM, #14
Reply Damn, Vashka, 11-Apr-03 10:24 PM, #6
Reply Eastern Road battle, Kal (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:30 PM, #5
Reply Farnsworth Part I, Kal (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:13 PM, #4
Reply RE: Farnsworth Part I, Moi (Guest), 16-Apr-03 01:39 PM, #9
     Reply alright, Kal (Guest), 18-Apr-03 01:41 PM, #10
          Reply RE: alright, Farnsworth (Guest), 22-Apr-03 11:18 AM, #12
               Reply Sorry, Kal (Guest), 22-Apr-03 12:14 PM, #13
               Reply Dont forget..., Lightmaged (Guest), 22-Apr-03 07:35 PM, #15
Reply Sorry about that, Irakirun, Kal (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:05 PM, #3
Reply Thief squad, Kal (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:03 PM, #2
Reply Someone whispers 'no sense starting a fight we may lose..., Kal (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:01 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Someone whispers 'no sense starting a fight we may ..., Moligant (Guest), 16-Apr-03 11:35 AM, #7
          Reply heh, Kal (Guest), 16-Apr-03 11:47 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16842 Previous topic | Next topic