Subject: "(AGE) Gastaad Gaophan the Kingpin of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16378
Show all folders

Gastaad (Guest)Mon 24-Mar-03 02:07 AM

#16378, "(AGE) Gastaad Gaophan the Kingpin of Galadon"

Well all I can truly say is that I had a really good time with this character. Imms you did an excellent job with the thiefy thief class. Due to ooc circumstances beyond my control I needed to play a char that could just camp out and go afk at a moments notice so I thought I would try my hand as a thief. And I think as far as stealing thieves go I did a pretty good job. I tried to play the role of a non-combatant and I wasn't overly concerned with trying to kill other people and of course I tried to avoid being killed but I didn't really care too much if someone did slay me unless they ganked my clothing.

This is a long goodbye note and I am sure I will forget a lot of people but here goes.

Imms:

Whoever controlled the Ashamorad mob that I sold stuff too, thanks for takin the time to do that. I tried contacting you again but it never worked out.

Niryaza: Thanks for always taking the time out to talk to me about whatever.

Iunna: Thanks for lifting the ban off me so that I could have my event at the eternal star. Turns out it was my last big thing.

Scar: Thanks for the hell trip. Been there a buncha times before but it is always exciting.

And thanks to everyone else for running the game. Any feedback would be appreciated.

TRIBUNALS:

Jesrelres: HAH! You are welcome. We knew each other forever.
From Magistrate to Provincial to Provost. I liked you. Cant really say enough how much I enjoyed talkin to you about things that ranged from simple to profound.

Nirumas: It is truly obscene the amount of stuff I stole in town. Yet my first and ONLY flag came from you At level 20 or something.

Jamain: It was fun to finely have a magistrate who wanted me dead. I was so cozy with everyone else that it made things interesting for awhile. And damn! You can power rank with the best of em.

Futaleufu: Not sure what happened to you at the end but we had some fun times. We really needed you on that inferno trip.

SYLVAN: ARGH. The war between us was a big misunderstanding. And it never should have snowballed into that bloody mess.

Griimbling: I stole your headdress and ate your scepter!

Eclinsan and Cardiel: Thanks for taking the time to be civil. I hoped I helped out the grove with what I did.

Iell: I hated you. But I am sure you had your reasons. No hard feelings.

TROUPE: With all the time I spent at the inn I kind of thought of myself as an honorary herald.

Shiluzar: Never really knew what I thought of you. You were always kind but to this day I still do not know what your intentions were.

Lynnette: I think I stole more from you than anyone else. Sorry you were just an easy target. But you got your revenge that one day when you hunted me down with your eagle form.

Airael: I never stole from you I dont think. But I swear if you had ever let that duck outta your hands I woulnd't have thought twice about relieving you of it.

Scion:

Jhaelryna: We had a few talks but I never got to speak to you as much as I wanted.

Alarin: Heh. Yep it was me. But I lied enough to make you think otherwise, no? Didn't know you were a scion when I stole all that stuff from you.

Darian: You intrigued me. Never knew what to think of you. Hope that alchemy thing is fun for you.

VILLAGERS:

Sayangu: We got off to a bad start but then we seemed to iron things out when we both realized that we had a common enemy.

Gre: I dont think you ever trusted me. I never stole from you. Well not much as least. I wrote a riddle about you for my riddle contest.

NEXUS: My best customers and I never took a single thing from any of you, I dont think.

Punblinpo: You already know how I feel about you. You were by far my oldest and best friend outside the guild.

Erinphalis & Sokoerker: I hoped you enjoyed our little business transactions. I stil remember the first time I came to the rift to peddle my goods and how paranoid you two were acting when I came to the outer guardian.

FORTRESS: My source of income! Hey it's not my fault Gaidin medallions and shimmering blades are worth so much

Yaofhil: We only had one conversation of note but it was by far one of the best conversations I ever had with anyone. Learned about your history, goals, mithril mining etc in a fun and animated conversation. Good job, excellent char. You chump!

Lruthlor: Heh. I think I robbed you just for your reaction. Shouldnt carry so much neat-o stuff around if you dont want it yanked.

Siorgriend: Excellent paladin. So honorable it disgusted me.

IMPERIALS?: You formed Gastaad in the latter part of his life.

Zekasiq: My arch nemesis. I dont think I need to get to detailed you know what I was about. And I hope there is a mutual respect between us as enemies.

Thorn: Ouch! Treat me like that even after I sold that mask to you?

WARLOCKS: Didn't know any of you but robbed you often.

And last but certainly not least..

THE GALADON THIEF GUILD:

Aneriasha: Wow. We went through a lot. We went from biting each others heads off to being sweet on each other to biting each others heads off again. Gonna leave my email down at the bottom. You were a constant in the guild. Thanks for everything good and bad you helped make Gastaad what he was.

Moligant: Always there for me from the very very beginning. Hero already!

Nycoe: You taught me a lot. Tried to RP with you many a time but you never seemed interested. Thanks for all that you taught me.

Sabiene: My true friend in the guild. I knew you would always be there no matter what and that what you told me was always true. I really liked your role.

Llylandria: Your secret is safe with me even in death. I hope the converse is true.

Seinmolis: My resident master poisoner. I loved your role I thought you were very very well hashed out and you were always receptive to my roleplay and I yours.

Drelun: The "skill" we talked about is your friend. Embrace it. Love it.

Alarin: I remember way back when. When Sabiene and I were both poor and we scraped together the coins so that you could pay your dues to the guild. I was truly surprised when I found out what path you took within the thief guilds. Hehe you know which incident I speak of.

Nafae: Knifin fool! You were walking death.

Sebastiano: We had some intriguing plots together. Where ya been?

Melikar: I wonder what would have become of us had you not died from that sword.

Malinran: I plotted for so long to have you blackballed for not being able to keep a secret. I had a very intricate plot to do it but then I just got bored and frustrated because everyone was so skeptical so I just did it.

Yilish: No hard feelings. But when I had the power to prevent someone from gear hoarding I couldnt resist.

Daxion: Get your feet of the dad gum table!

All the other thieves: Thanks for the fun

I am possitive that I am forgetting some very important chars, sorry if I did I knew too many people.

Peace

Gastaad

aka Dave

dsigua@yahoo.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE) Gastaad Gaophan the Kingpin of Galadon [View all] , Gastaad (Guest), Mon 24-Mar-03 02:07 AM
Reply *growl*, Nycoe (Guest), 12-Apr-03 07:29 PM, #39
Reply Can you please please please post more logs of you stea..., Fan (Guest), 29-Mar-03 05:59 PM, #37
Reply Just the ramblings of a Sylvan fan., Boldereth, 29-Mar-03 02:36 AM, #36
Reply Very good points and I have always agreed with this, Gastaad (Guest), 04-Apr-03 03:28 AM, #38
Reply Good job., Shil (Guest), 29-Mar-03 12:41 AM, #35
Reply Nice work, Maelth (Guest), 26-Mar-03 12:00 PM, #34
Reply RE: (AGE) Gastaad Gaophan the Kingpin of Galadon, Brethok (Guest), 24-Mar-03 08:30 PM, #32
Reply You're a bad bad man chief., Navarro (Guest), 24-Mar-03 05:40 PM, #26
Reply I liked your emotes, Anal_Retentive, 24-Mar-03 05:50 PM, #27
Reply RE: (AGE) Gastaad Gaophan the Kingpin of Galadon, Airael (Guest), 24-Mar-03 04:09 PM, #25
Reply RE: (AGE) Gastaad Gaophan the Kingpin of Galadon, Karel, 24-Mar-03 03:44 PM, #24
Reply Farewell to the king of Thieves!!, Lruthlor (Guest), 24-Mar-03 03:33 PM, #22
Reply About that shot I took at you, Anal_Retentive, 24-Mar-03 06:15 PM, #28
Reply RE: (AGE) Gastaad Gaophan the Kingpin of Galadon, Sabiene, 24-Mar-03 02:37 PM, #20
Reply You were by far.., Anal_Retentive, 24-Mar-03 06:21 PM, #29
Reply Good job, Alarin (Guest), 24-Mar-03 02:20 PM, #18
Reply RE: Good job, Sabiene, 24-Mar-03 02:28 PM, #19
Reply You Dirty Son of a bitch, Althusan (Guest), 24-Mar-03 01:33 PM, #16
Reply Sorry bro, Gastaad (Guest), 24-Mar-03 02:11 PM, #17
Reply How could you forget me? Thanks for the fun times!, Xandrya Eulav (Guest), 24-Mar-03 01:24 PM, #15
Reply I really felt bad at times, Gastaad (Guest), 24-Mar-03 06:47 PM, #30
     Reply Yep I sure did..., Xandrya, 25-Mar-03 04:37 PM, #33
Reply RE: (AGE) Gastaad Gaophan the Kingpin of Galadon, Drelun (Guest), 24-Mar-03 12:55 PM, #12
Reply Not even a mention., Farnsworth (Guest), 24-Mar-03 11:42 AM, #11
Reply See! I said I would forget important people, Gastaad (Guest), 24-Mar-03 02:57 PM, #21
Reply RE: (AGE) Gastaad Gaophan the Kingpin of Galadon, Moligant (Guest), 24-Mar-03 08:55 AM, #10
Reply I really like you but.., Gastaad (Guest), 24-Mar-03 06:53 PM, #31
Reply RE: (AGE) Gastaad Gaophan the Kingpin of Galadon, Siorgriend, 24-Mar-03 05:45 AM, #8
Reply Well i was hoping you wouldnt die ...just yet., Malinran (Guest), 24-Mar-03 05:08 AM, #6
Reply RE: Well i was hoping you wouldnt die ...just yet., Gastaad (Guest), 24-Mar-03 05:28 AM, #7
Reply Good Job, Guildmember (Guest), 24-Mar-03 01:18 PM, #13
Reply Simply Amazing...., LoL (Guest), 24-Mar-03 01:22 PM, #14
     Reply I didnt say it wasnt good RP, just not what Malinran wa..., Malinran (Guest), 24-Mar-03 03:36 PM, #23
Reply sighs, erinphaliss (Guest), 24-Mar-03 04:10 AM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE) Gastaad Gaophan the Kingpin of Galadon, Zekasiq (Guest), 24-Mar-03 03:35 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE) Gastaad Gaophan the Kingpin of Galadon, Gastaad (Guest), 24-Mar-03 06:30 AM, #9
Reply I knew it was you., Alarn ALARN (Guest), 24-Mar-03 03:19 AM, #2
Reply RE: I knew it was you., Lynorlimna (Guest), 24-Mar-03 03:45 AM, #4
Reply You chump, Yaofhil, 24-Mar-03 02:37 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16378 Previous topic | Next topic