Subject: "lsat part, no no really" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16077
Show all folders

BajulaThu 06-Mar-03 01:14 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16085, "lsat part, no no really"

to the people who killed me: yeah yeah join the club hehehe, nah most of the deaths were fun even.
anytime i got a rush off a bunch of words streaming across a screen i counted it as a good time.

to the people i managed somehow to kill speciall mention because other than berintal -that one i earned. the only real pk i count. ya gotta feel bad for these guys, cuz man i suck at pk.come to think on it i suck at mudding. hehehe)

the ap who's name was similar to syrentil:
what were you thinking? three times you came back for more..
i think the voker with me just wanted to let ya go. we left yer stuff.
the third attack though the voker decided to leave ya alone, but i was tired of it.
so i chased ya that time. and sac'ed yer stuff to buy me time before ya tried it again.

to berintal: heh part of my role was this thing about picking a target i knew to be an elf slayer and hunting that guy til i got him. or until he deleted, yep you were that guy, couldn't be more perfect timing.
known elf slayer from personal experience. thrak was at the corpse eating my guts and giving you orders to kill more elves.
man i had ta cuss ya, i thought i had that lost, then thought i had it won. then you did the flee appear knife flee appear knife.
hehe had you only missed a flee, but i didn't realize that at the time, i thought you were just all set up and was doing it knowingly and had me cold before i stepped into the area.
so yeah i plotted and studied you and died to like 20 other guys and then got ya. by then i knew you would jump me, knew where even (well i missed it by 2 rooms on darien rd.) knew how i would kill ya.
hell most of dimion's life he had f1= com 'wrath' berintal hehehe.
you tried to convert me i tried to convert you. i think at the end we were kinda friends in a hateful kinda way. and yeah i wished i'd have gone with ya to raid the scion, but couldn't think of a way in which that didn't totally violate the paladin's code part about hanging with evil guys.(i might have gone down there to attack em seperately but i didn't know the way. yep i had been down there like 20-30 times with others too.

silaseth ya bastard ye deserved it. not that y'all didn't get me back 20 times over like everyone else hehe.

mirdulad and straklaw. aww man. that was such a sweet trap i shoulda just died to it but i had to try.
hehehehe mirdulad slept me on darien, then fled and fled leading me into straklaw and his waiting horde.
oh god, scrolling screeen of junk, all attacking me (i had never seen the horde before.. scared the piss outta me) worded appeared in tar valon like 4 paces from y'all oh crap. run run run.
then i waited up north to calm down, and thought what the hell? dimion would never have done that.
worded again figuring i would end up back in tar valon.
yup sure did. to those who were being helpful with tells. umm sorry it is hard for me to type half these peoples names, and you are telling me to stop focusing on the mobs and hell i cant read this junk fast enough to even see who i fought half the time.
anyway spinebreaker gave me time to heal, and i was typing flee every few secs after aura fell. then fled one space and sanc then heal a couple times. it was over then, (when spinebroke i was like at 49 hp or something.) thanks to Rizteiqz for drawing off kulmathruk(sp?) and

seperate on mirdulad: first time we fought i was typing out this long say while you were about to sleep me.
heh i was gonna tell you to run, and give you a chance, because you gave my gear back when the pileo'scion (tm) were pouding me everytime i unghosted. man that was a bad day. hehe.
i would have even ignored you except for that burned and cursed by the phoenix, figured that meant shokai had made ya some kind o target. and then ya slept me hehe. it was on after that.

Zherukin : well we worked all that out right? you were a good fella for a neutral guy hehe.

anyone else i may have been considered to have 'killed' was either and accident or a lucky/unlucky blow in a raid or something.

anything else? prolly, but you know the more i think on it.. right at this very moment all the junk i was going to say to friends and enemies boils down to the below statements:

enemies:
most of you i said my good-byes to already. hrm that means i at least outlived ya right?
well that's something anyway.
things left undone.
behn that was a kick ass orc idea man. i know i had some stuff to say to ya but it has been too long.

friends: also said most of my goodbyes
airael: sorry, see why i wouldn't promise not to die now?
meladori: well crap. what can i say? hehe dim was a little too stuffy for romance i think.
grogim heh i never shoulda made that promise.but what the hell.
screias: jesus man you can make it to hero what are you doing?
my other char started and caught up to you already. i even ran with ya for a bit hehehe.

the rest of you i really do remember i am just too bummed so sorry. if you actually got somethin to say holler, and i'll holler back.

what i learned from this char is that i should quit mudding as i totally suck. and should for damn sure stay off the forums hehe. *wink* think i can do either? maybe there is game out there an old man can play hehe.
have fun y'all it's been grand.

for ian who got me started mudding : bet you don't even play anymore.
-Dead Man Walking (yup from all those graphical games other people play hehe )

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDimion is dead [View all] , Bajula, Wed 05-Mar-03 05:48 PM
Reply RE: Dimion is dead (next part.. imms), Bajula, 05-Mar-03 07:18 PM, #3
Reply RE: Dimion is dead (start of multi-part repost?), Bajula, 05-Mar-03 06:44 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Dimion is dead (start of multi-part repost?), Lardovian (Guest), 05-Mar-03 07:14 PM, #2
     Reply what ?!?! no drinks? i'm in heeeeeellllllll., Bajula, 05-Mar-03 07:21 PM, #4
     Reply Agreed, stxt, Romanul, 06-Mar-03 02:41 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Agreed, stxt, Bajula, 06-Mar-03 11:40 AM, #6
     Reply lsat part, no no really, Bajula, 06-Mar-03 01:14 PM #7
     Reply nice job, Quid (Guest), 06-Mar-03 02:41 PM, #8
     Reply RE: nice job, Bajula, 06-Mar-03 03:50 PM, #9
          Reply yeah bad habit of mine it seems..., Quid (Guest), 06-Mar-03 05:24 PM, #10
               Reply RE: yeah bad habit of mine it seems..., Bajula, 06-Mar-03 06:45 PM, #11
     Reply Well ... how close did I come to having a go at you, Nightsteed, 06-Mar-03 10:51 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Well ... how close did I come to having a go at you, Bajula, 06-Mar-03 11:02 PM, #13
     Reply Real folk blues, Meladori (Guest), 10-Mar-03 04:14 AM, #14
          Reply RE: Real folk blues, Bajula, 10-Mar-03 06:52 AM, #15
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16077 Previous topic | Next topic