Subject: "RE: Dimion is dead (start of multi-part repost?)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16077
Show all folders

BajulaWed 05-Mar-03 06:44 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16078, "RE: Dimion is dead (start of multi-part repost?)"

yep finally.
here i think will be a shorter version of the post that didn't make it.
god so much time on that thing.

first empowerment type char, first hero, first pk (other than some guy who asked me to kill him cuz he couldn't find his body and couldn't get out of the maze we were in. heh. i don't think that counted.)
hell first char over 25th level.

reasons for odd quirks.
i have myself a psycho girlfriend, 3 pseudo-grandkids (i haven't married thier grandmother yet we are just engaged, silly me) i have to type one-handed much of the time (rocking the baby in a basinet-like thing. hence no caps) gods can ya imagine how long it would take to say anything with caps? jeez.
a one month old, two-year old and 4 year old.. eeeek. and i have a bad habit of playing from work, which won't get me in trouble (i get to play boss here) but when i am needed i don't have time to get out of the game so dim 'spaced' out alot. heh.

okay originally get this dimion was a drow ap heh. but while that sucked i could have gone farther with that one but dimion is child(son) of sadness in tolkien's elvish so i thought naaaah do an elf something.
got pk'd one last time and delete delete

i have yet to read my logs, saved em for after i was dead. i figure i will learn from them then. heh now ya know why i still couldn't find my way anywhere hehehe.

okay here we go. dim was a true fluke, i kept seeing 51 storm pallys, no elves not even at lower levels.
so i thought hrm they must be meat on a stick with a target engraved on em or something. let's try it.
my original role idea had to do with honor, and the sad knight in the emerald forest.
well i get on and while before there was some honor guy couldn't find one (shortly after i chose my sphere i see vyn in the wizlist hehe oops) ah well i redid my role in my head bad move. as it is garbage compared to the other one. which i'm gonna save and re-work at my leisure someday. hehe.

anyway the sad elf didn't smile or laugh or nothin til about late twenties or so. then the lil 'heh' or smirk or what-have-you came out, mostly when at the inn. hell all y'all were too funny not to.
meladori always made me smile.

Best moment: marriage to meladori. yeah that's right. in the last few minutes as a ghost after my final death (all three of em hehe)
favorite enemy: Berintal (y'all remember him?) the bastard.
favorite pal: wow lot of em here but of course it's meladori hands down, no offense everyone.
worst moment: with airael and i think it was esmi? in thar-acacia. killed a light elf guard (self-defense but brought on by MY stupidity,)
favorite item: as if the imms haven't figured this one out; sphere of darsylon
nothing like hitting a guy after you are dead.
even if it did piddly damage it always made me smile.

oh things from dimion:

yell Lardo! where's my drink?
say hey Esmi, Yaofhil says to tell ya that he loves ya.
wear ring
whisper Im mel le Meladori, remember the wind, and the rain.
giggle
drink wine
eat cake
drink (insert whatever lardo hands me) and repeat that last endlessly.

gotta go make a bottle. screamin baby. more on friends enemies and imms etc. later.
-Dimion

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDimion is dead [View all] , Bajula, Wed 05-Mar-03 05:48 PM
Reply RE: Dimion is dead (next part.. imms), Bajula, 05-Mar-03 07:18 PM, #3
Reply RE: Dimion is dead (start of multi-part repost?), Bajula, 05-Mar-03 06:44 PM #1
     Reply RE: Dimion is dead (start of multi-part repost?), Lardovian (Guest), 05-Mar-03 07:14 PM, #2
     Reply what ?!?! no drinks? i'm in heeeeeellllllll., Bajula, 05-Mar-03 07:21 PM, #4
     Reply Agreed, stxt, Romanul, 06-Mar-03 02:41 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Agreed, stxt, Bajula, 06-Mar-03 11:40 AM, #6
     Reply lsat part, no no really, Bajula, 06-Mar-03 01:14 PM, #7
     Reply nice job, Quid (Guest), 06-Mar-03 02:41 PM, #8
     Reply RE: nice job, Bajula, 06-Mar-03 03:50 PM, #9
          Reply yeah bad habit of mine it seems..., Quid (Guest), 06-Mar-03 05:24 PM, #10
               Reply RE: yeah bad habit of mine it seems..., Bajula, 06-Mar-03 06:45 PM, #11
     Reply Well ... how close did I come to having a go at you, Nightsteed, 06-Mar-03 10:51 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Well ... how close did I come to having a go at you, Bajula, 06-Mar-03 11:02 PM, #13
     Reply Real folk blues, Meladori (Guest), 10-Mar-03 04:14 AM, #14
          Reply RE: Real folk blues, Bajula, 10-Mar-03 06:52 AM, #15
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16077 Previous topic | Next topic