Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146010
Show all folders

BlueMWed 24-Jan-24 11:44 AM
Member since 28th Apr 2023
5 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146018, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..."

Thanks. You were my favorite frenemy! I am looking forward to posting my half of that last maethien fight some day. I had a great time. I also fondly remember the fight where you failed to bash me because I reverted to cast (and fumble) word of recall and you were targeting the wolverine.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Diligent C... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 23-Jan-24 04:35 PM
Reply Memorable, Arinayar (Anonymous), 24-Jan-24 01:29 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., Turtraen (Anonymous), 23-Jan-24 10:02 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., BlueM, 24-Jan-24 11:39 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., VitriolicStream, 23-Jan-24 07:09 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., BlueM, 24-Jan-24 11:44 AM #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146010 Previous topic | Next topic