Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Diligent Custodian of Damage Control, Avowed of Azorinne, Elder Prophet of the Light" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146010
Show all folders

Turtraen (Anonymous)Tue 23-Jan-24 10:02 PM
Charter member
#146013, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Diligent Custodian of Damage Control, Avowed of Azorinne, Elder Prophet of the Light"

Guess I should have considered you the grandfather in my az-faith instead of father in my az-faith. Thanks for being there to help start my journey. Wish we would have had more time to get to hang out more but I can promise you that Bazz will be a huge part of Turt's life going forward. Thanks Bazz, great job, and good luck with your next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Diligent C... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 23-Jan-24 04:35 PM
Reply Memorable, Arinayar (Anonymous), 24-Jan-24 01:29 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., Turtraen (Anonymous), 23-Jan-24 10:02 PM #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., BlueM, 24-Jan-24 11:39 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., VitriolicStream, 23-Jan-24 07:09 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., BlueM, 24-Jan-24 11:44 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146010 Previous topic | Next topic