Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Diligent Custodian of Damage Control, Avowed of Azorinne, Elder Prophet of the Light" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146010
Show all folders

BlueMWed 24-Jan-24 11:39 AM
Member since 28th Apr 2023
5 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146017, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Diligent Custodian of Damage Control, Avowed of Azorinne, Elder Prophet of the Light"

I really enjoyed chatting with you, and you did not get the attention you deserved from me. I was too busy planning for and obsessing about my imminent demise. You're on a hard path, but based on our talks I have faith in you. Just never stop!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Diligent C... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 23-Jan-24 04:35 PM
Reply Memorable, Arinayar (Anonymous), 24-Jan-24 01:29 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., Turtraen (Anonymous), 23-Jan-24 10:02 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., BlueM, 24-Jan-24 11:39 AM #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., VitriolicStream, 23-Jan-24 07:09 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., BlueM, 24-Jan-24 11:44 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146010 Previous topic | Next topic