Subject: "RE: Will be very missed" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145755
Show all folders

FullmoonCatTue 12-Dec-23 12:27 PM
Member since 10th Jan 2023
154 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#145770, "RE: Will be very missed"

Always an extreme pleasure interacting with you, what a great character! And yes the Damil/Zic dynamic was just a constant stream of text, look away for a moment and you are lost. Woe be to you if you have to scroll up to read, because by the time you are back in the present 20 more lines have been spoken.

Without Damil there, there was a palpable sense of emptiness as a result, which I think is a true testament to both the power of that character and the worldbuilding that can be done by players in CF that keeps me coming back.

Anyway, I appreciate you and your kind words, and I hope you continue to enjoy that character!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Pititti Thorntooth the Goblin Prin... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 12-Dec-23 01:05 AM
Reply Will be very missed, Remnli Renqe, Efficient Officiant (Anonymous), 12-Dec-23 10:35 AM, #4
Reply RE: Will be very missed, FullmoonCat, 12-Dec-23 12:27 PM #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Pititti Thorntooth the Goblin ..., ZeoShifter, 12-Dec-23 08:57 AM, #2
Reply Final thoughts about Pititti, FullmoonCat, 12-Dec-23 03:51 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Final thoughts about Pititti, Alietrius, 12-Dec-23 09:23 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145755 Previous topic | Next topic