Subject: "RE: Final thoughts about Pititti" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145755
Show all folders

AlietriusTue 12-Dec-23 09:23 AM
Member since 07th Nov 2008
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#145764, "RE: Final thoughts about Pititti"

> If you attended the final art show, you saw some of it. If you talked to Piti much you probably saw even more. If you did neither of those things, you are dead to me.

Love it, nice line. The art show was awesome and props to you for putting in a 12 hour session to make sure anyone who wanted to check it out got to. Incredible work on the sculptures too.

> Anyone who knows me at all by now knows I am just an emotional person. So thank you all for that, it meant a lot genuinely.

Right there with you, man. I had interacted with Pititti across multiple characters and you were exceptionally well role played each time, just an absolute joy to be around and I thought the princess angle was hilarious and awesome, especially given you’re likely the only one to rock a female goblin at any given time, so #### yeah, own it!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Pititti Thorntooth the Goblin Prin... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 12-Dec-23 01:05 AM
Reply Will be very missed, Remnli Renqe, Efficient Officiant (Anonymous), 12-Dec-23 10:35 AM, #4
Reply RE: Will be very missed, FullmoonCat, 12-Dec-23 12:27 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Pititti Thorntooth the Goblin ..., ZeoShifter, 12-Dec-23 08:57 AM, #2
Reply Final thoughts about Pititti, FullmoonCat, 12-Dec-23 03:51 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Final thoughts about Pititti, Alietrius, 12-Dec-23 09:23 AM #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145755 Previous topic | Next topic