Subject: "To Atrissa the mellow and even-keeled" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142704
Show all folders

Zicci (Anonymous)Sun 27-Mar-22 03:44 PM
Charter member
#142733, "To Atrissa the mellow and even-keeled"

When I was inducted, you were trying to get me to tell a tale. I was scared. You inspired me to do better, which I did, if only a little.

Atrissa was a wonderful pill and I enjoyed both trying to console her, push back here and there or even just leave if she was having a rant.

Makes we wish you could almost create a parallel version of CF with an all-star cast of characters to draw from and go explore stuff. Wanted to learn more about her. Alas, we the agey ones...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the Cad... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 25-Mar-22 03:45 AM
Reply Well, son of a...! *FISTSHAKE*, Zicci (Anonymous), 27-Mar-22 03:37 PM, #3
Reply RE: Well, son of a...! *FISTSHAKE*, Odren (Anonymous), 28-Mar-22 09:16 AM, #6
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the..., Atrissa (Anonymous), 27-Mar-22 10:12 AM, #2
Reply To Atrissa the mellow and even-keeled, Zicci (Anonymous), 27-Mar-22 03:44 PM #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the..., Kytria (Anonymous), 25-Mar-22 06:50 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the..., Zicci (Anonymous), 27-Mar-22 03:41 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142704 Previous topic | Next topic