Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the Cadre, Godfather of Voralian City" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142704
Show all folders

Zicci (Anonymous)Sun 27-Mar-22 03:41 PM
Charter member
#142732, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the Cadre, Godfather of Voralian City"

I was joking, or so I thought. I knew I was old, just not quite how old. REALLY glad I didn't put that piece of gear on that you gave me or I'd have pulled an Atrissa.

You, and so many of the other Heralds, constantly reminded me that I should be doing more. Or at least, I COULD be doing more and that more would end up paying dividends.

Please keep doing what you're doing, because it's good. I said so.

Kredge was around when I gave a "Zicci : Uh..."

There was something really fitting about a sort of Irish Goodbye and I wouldn't have had it any differently.

I did want to do a lot more herald exploring trips, but never seemed to be around when we could all get together. Might try something a little less corpse-prone next time

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the Cad... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 25-Mar-22 03:45 AM
Reply Well, son of a...! *FISTSHAKE*, Zicci (Anonymous), 27-Mar-22 03:37 PM, #3
Reply RE: Well, son of a...! *FISTSHAKE*, Odren (Anonymous), 28-Mar-22 09:16 AM, #6
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the..., Atrissa (Anonymous), 27-Mar-22 10:12 AM, #2
Reply To Atrissa the mellow and even-keeled, Zicci (Anonymous), 27-Mar-22 03:44 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the..., Kytria (Anonymous), 25-Mar-22 06:50 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the..., Zicci (Anonymous), 27-Mar-22 03:41 PM #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142704 Previous topic | Next topic