Subject: "Well, son of a...! *FISTSHAKE*" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142704
Show all folders

Zicci (Anonymous)Sun 27-Mar-22 03:37 PM
Charter member
#142731, "Well, son of a...! *FISTSHAKE*"

Subtitle: When you get the short end of the Arial 490 hour average.

Zicci was a lot of fun and I miss him. *singletear* Created to be a lot of firsts and didn't disappoint. I don't recall the timeframe of when I created and when Joihe showed up, but I'd like to think it was some sort of fate that the Spark and the lonely little Cadre came along just when Zicci did.

Did the full mystic path just to say I did and had a good time brainstorming the sorts of things I could do. Definitely gave me some ideas to suggest for next Umi-mas, edge-wise.

Loved being able to unlock just about everything and found a few keys and locks I still have to discover. Hopefully most aren't dead ends.

Was going to do more role stuff at some point, and likely should have, but there was something about a single entry that just felt fitting for this quirky bird that almost did things right sometimes and, hopefully, could bring a few laughs to the table.

Wasn't really interested in the PvP or cabal politics and spent most of my time trying to figure things out or following people around to see what sorts of things they liked/disliked so I could use that later. Loved exploring and showed it by the number of my corpses I left around.

I regret not taking more edges. The thought was to go for Devious Versatility and then see what was left to edge buuuuut that would require me to actually put some plans into place. Oh, the events I was planning.

Just after I hit "old" in age, I met Joihe in the shrine and she implied how I was about done. Always expected I'd age-die him, just figured I had a wee bit longer. Live every day like it's your last, right? Sorry that I didn't quite get a fire lit under my butt, Joihe!

To the Heralds: I tried. I was... ok. DEFINITELY saw great examples of what can be done in the cabal (and the game, itself) so I'm going to try again sometime. You all were, and are, great fun and help up the ante. When I was inducted, I was terrified to try any heraldy things and it still makes me laugh. I think I did some things well, namely focusing on others, rather than myself, in order to help other people tell their stories and find more fulfillment in this nearly 30-year-old time-suc-- er, game.

I'd encourage anyone and everyone to try a herald sometime, just to get a taste. It's not for everyone, surely, but it's one way that you can really deepen your experience in the game.

Blacklisted out of two guilds. What a scoundrel, that Zicci.

I'm scared to try and remember different characters I interacted with, though please know that if I did interact with you, I enjoyed you and I thank you for taking the time on me. (Will answer any and all individual replies, for sure, I'm just scared of forgetting people)

Now to NOT just create Zicci 2: Electric Boogaloo. (Though I do have a few thief-y ideas for the future)

Zicci drinks juice from a tall glass of apple juice.

Zicci looks down at his drink.

Zicci says, 'Uh-Oh.'

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the Cad... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 25-Mar-22 03:45 AM
Reply Well, son of a...! *FISTSHAKE*, Zicci (Anonymous), 27-Mar-22 03:37 PM #3
Reply RE: Well, son of a...! *FISTSHAKE*, Odren (Anonymous), 28-Mar-22 09:16 AM, #6
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the..., Atrissa (Anonymous), 27-Mar-22 10:12 AM, #2
Reply To Atrissa the mellow and even-keeled, Zicci (Anonymous), 27-Mar-22 03:44 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the..., Kytria (Anonymous), 25-Mar-22 06:50 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Zicci the Sober Toaster of the..., Zicci (Anonymous), 27-Mar-22 03:41 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142704 Previous topic | Next topic