Subject: "goodbye" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142281
Show all folders

Volzmer (Anonymous)Mon 13-Dec-21 05:55 AM
Charter member
#142284, "goodbye"

I was quite surprised to be made war master already around rank 40 or something, but it was cool enough. But thanks for the promotion.
I tryed to help out with gear and stuff to lowbie imperials, and i was often quite borred when i was awake... Not many wanted to log on when emperor mummy and duergar warmaster was awake, so it got rather borring quick... Cf peek times are my late evening/night, but i tryed to be awake few times around there, but it was often me alone aginst several members from each cabal, and there was no way i would go die to a gang since most of them would never fight me alone.

I was reckless when i had decided to delete, so i went to fort and killed the two marans, tryed to take the orb a bit later and died to a maran, deleted without running to corpse since i had made the choice already.

its more than 14 years sine i played a warrior, and it was quite fun in the beginning, but i lost it quite early on.

I wanted to try out gates, so thats why i went duergar, and since you go gates you dont gear much for hp, so i took soul as second legacy.

I liked both and i ended up rather quickly with a good set and had more than 80 dr.

I pretty much had the same playtimes every day, and i have no ooc connections to anyone..

What bothers me in todays cf are those people who just wont fight if its solo. I noticed this alot with Felzur and now with Volzmer..

Many times did i log on and went to a cabal for the codex, the 1 person then logged off. Also if a enemy logged on without their cabal item, and faced only one oponent, they logged of agian..

I have seen people to log in and out within few seconds, then only to awaken suddenly agian once they have groupmates awake.

I have seen people log in, and out in same moment, then awaken 5 min later, because one of their cabal members woke (healer)

I was alone quite alot, and when 3 marans wake within 1 min, then i laugh and just log off.

And some of those people have later been rewarded with leader positions..

I know that im not alone in this, since i talked ic several times with others about such incidents.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Volzmer the Legend of the Battle... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 12-Dec-21 06:55 AM
Reply goodbye, Volzmer (Anonymous), 13-Dec-21 05:55 AM #2
Reply unintentional irony, Dallevian, 13-Dec-21 09:56 AM, #3
Reply #not all, Zxctikazxcti (Anonymous), 13-Dec-21 07:16 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Volzmer the Legend of the Ba..., Odaza (Anonymous), 12-Dec-21 08:28 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142281 Previous topic | Next topic