Subject: "unintentional irony" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142281
Show all folders

DallevianMon 13-Dec-21 09:56 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1618 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142285, "unintentional irony"

a lot of what you accuse others of could be said about you. there were soooo many times odaza would log on, or you, and within 5 minutes the other would be on.

however, i did see you take some risks, kudos to that. i saw you win and then die. die and then win.

i wish you had stuck around with Felzur, personally. Volzmer was just another duergar sword war master and those are boring and boring to fight. no real surprise there, people get tired of fighting the same OP build

anyway, i think you're a better player than volzmer ever got to show and hope you give something else a try that is...less rote and routine

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Volzmer the Legend of the Battle... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 12-Dec-21 06:55 AM
Reply goodbye, Volzmer (Anonymous), 13-Dec-21 05:55 AM, #2
Reply unintentional irony, Dallevian, 13-Dec-21 09:56 AM #3
Reply #not all, Zxctikazxcti (Anonymous), 13-Dec-21 07:16 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Volzmer the Legend of the Ba..., Odaza (Anonymous), 12-Dec-21 08:28 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142281 Previous topic | Next topic