Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Volzmer the Legend of the Battle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142281
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Dec-21 06:55 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2024
16801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142281, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Volzmer the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master"

Sun Dec 12 05:54:28 2021

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Volzmer perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:294

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Volzmer (Anonymous)Mon 13-Dec-21 05:55 AM
Charter member
#142284, "goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

I was quite surprised to be made war master already around rank 40 or something, but it was cool enough. But thanks for the promotion.
I tryed to help out with gear and stuff to lowbie imperials, and i was often quite borred when i was awake... Not many wanted to log on when emperor mummy and duergar warmaster was awake, so it got rather borring quick... Cf peek times are my late evening/night, but i tryed to be awake few times around there, but it was often me alone aginst several members from each cabal, and there was no way i would go die to a gang since most of them would never fight me alone.

I was reckless when i had decided to delete, so i went to fort and killed the two marans, tryed to take the orb a bit later and died to a maran, deleted without running to corpse since i had made the choice already.

its more than 14 years sine i played a warrior, and it was quite fun in the beginning, but i lost it quite early on.

I wanted to try out gates, so thats why i went duergar, and since you go gates you dont gear much for hp, so i took soul as second legacy.

I liked both and i ended up rather quickly with a good set and had more than 80 dr.

I pretty much had the same playtimes every day, and i have no ooc connections to anyone..

What bothers me in todays cf are those people who just wont fight if its solo. I noticed this alot with Felzur and now with Volzmer..

Many times did i log on and went to a cabal for the codex, the 1 person then logged off. Also if a enemy logged on without their cabal item, and faced only one oponent, they logged of agian..

I have seen people to log in and out within few seconds, then only to awaken suddenly agian once they have groupmates awake.

I have seen people log in, and out in same moment, then awaken 5 min later, because one of their cabal members woke (healer)

I was alone quite alot, and when 3 marans wake within 1 min, then i laugh and just log off.

And some of those people have later been rewarded with leader positions..

I know that im not alone in this, since i talked ic several times with others about such incidents.

DallevianMon 13-Dec-21 09:56 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1618 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142285, "unintentional irony"
In response to Reply #2

a lot of what you accuse others of could be said about you. there were soooo many times odaza would log on, or you, and within 5 minutes the other would be on.

however, i did see you take some risks, kudos to that. i saw you win and then die. die and then win.

i wish you had stuck around with Felzur, personally. Volzmer was just another duergar sword war master and those are boring and boring to fight. no real surprise there, people get tired of fighting the same OP build

anyway, i think you're a better player than volzmer ever got to show and hope you give something else a try that is...less rote and routine

Zxctikazxcti (Anonymous)Mon 13-Dec-21 07:16 PM
Charter member
#142286, "#not all"
In response to Reply #2

I know I fought you alone plenty and gave up several deaths too. Sad to see you go and good luck with your next.

Odaza (Anonymous)Sun 12-Dec-21 08:28 AM
Charter member
#142282, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Volzmer the Legend of the Ba..."
In response to Reply #0

Apparently you died to fort and deleted.
Super disappointing! You were a consistent ally and I enjoyed going around with you.

To be honest I thought picking you over the other blade for WM might have been a blunder. But you ended up being really competent and really powerful.

Well played, good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142281 Previous topic | Next topic