Subject: "RE: A goodbye to Morius" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141223
Show all folders

MoriusTue 04-May-21 08:34 AM
Member since 08th Feb 2018
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141240, "RE: A goodbye to Morius"

Tristhana was a delightfully charming thing when she first came to me, how conflicted her life was... How tedious the drama between her and her family... How broken she was from her past... And yet she still held desires and wants, along with all of the complexities that make a character have true personality. How I loved watching you argue with your siblings, or tease along certain thoughts with the righteous who condemned you. At every point in her life, Tristhana was enjoyable to witness.

And yes, being of Envy you were not one of my spheres, but how pleasantly you danced between Rage and Greed to show what envy was made of. I must say that you seemed far more friendly with Greed though, poor Rage didn’t receive the same affection.
As one of my most beloved followers, I am glad to hear that the ever-present fear of disappointment existed. Morius is loving, but ever so demanding, and he does make quite the scene when he doesn’t receive what he wants. Your constant mention of his name and your faith kept his sated, as the Church always needs more members and visitors. You succeeded in that field far more than any other has in quite some time.

Your praying never annoyed me, I just wished I was able to interact with you more in your old age. Your prophetic demands of the Scions, the games you played with the applicants, they were all done so well and I felt you deserved far more praise for the effort you put into them. So though belated, take that praise here.

You were right to wonder if Morius was mad at Rahsael or you. I am ever so likely to strike you with one hand, and comfort you with the other. To verbally blame others, but to punish you... You were right to wonder which was true. All said, Tristhana was a glorious addition to the Vitiatic family, one who made waves across many other characters and events, and who gave me reason to delve into a number of fun incidents including your horrific scarring. That you added it to your description made me applaud.

Though Scion is isolating, you managed to make fun for others and I hope it at least gave you some pleasure as you pushed through your later years. As to your gift and celebration... I had hoped to see my tattoo provide your Envy something as a unique present, but the difficulty outlived the length of your life.

With all love and affection, and the scars that come with it,
Morius

“Poor woman, ill-fated, what a plan she devised! Widely powerful envy destroyed her, and the dark veil which covered what was to come, when on the rosy banks of the Lycormas she received from Nessus the fateful, monstrous gift.” - Bacchylides, Dithyrambs

“And all these feelings arise from the same character and their contraries from the contrary; for he who is malicious is also envious, since, if the envious man is pained at another's possession or acquisition of good fortune, he is bound to rejoice at the destruction or non-acquisition of the same.” - Aristotle, Rhetoric

“Oh! you cursed pest! it's envy that makes you say this; but I will be revenged.” - Aristophanes, Ecclesiazusae

“I love thee brotherly, but envy much
Thou hast robb'd me of this deed: I would revenges” – Cymbeline

“The king, thy sovereign, is not quite exempt
From envious malice of thy swelling heart.” – Henry VI

And the most important quote of all...

“It has made me who I am. I will take from others until the hole is filled, and I pray it never will be.” - Tristhana

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Tristhana Moorlebund the Priestess ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 03-May-21 07:06 PM
Reply Best thing to happen to CF since Legacies., Cointreau, 17-May-21 05:32 PM, #17
Reply Character challenge, Callowyin, 04-May-21 12:31 PM, #13
Reply Goodbyes to everyone else!, Cerys, 02-May-21 06:03 PM, #10
Reply Wonderfully Done, Beroxxus, 02-May-21 07:24 PM, #4
Reply Well done!, Seraxan (Anonymous), 02-May-21 08:35 PM, #7
Reply RE: Goodbyes to everyone else!, Sometime ally and sometime foe (Anonymous), 03-May-21 12:46 AM, #8
Reply Ha!, Alendross (Anonymous), 03-May-21 08:56 AM, #9
Reply Marvelously done, Gwendelya (Anonymous), 03-May-21 08:52 PM, #11
Reply Damn! Amazing job sister., TripHitNdip/Tarla (Anonymous), 04-May-21 04:58 PM, #14
Reply RE: Goodbyes to everyone else!, Azorinne, 05-May-21 09:09 PM, #15
Reply Excellenet character yet again, k-b, 17-May-21 02:49 PM, #16
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Tristhana Moorlebund the Priest..., Sransidi (Anonymous), 02-May-21 08:11 PM, #6
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Tristhana Moorlebund the Priest..., Nalasul, 02-May-21 07:53 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Tristhana Moorlebund the Priest..., Socrag (Anonymous), 02-May-21 06:51 PM, #3
Reply Tristhana Character Sheet, Cerys, 02-May-21 06:04 PM, #2
Reply A goodbye to Morius, Cerys, 02-May-21 06:02 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A goodbye to Morius, Morius, 04-May-21 08:34 AM #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141223 Previous topic | Next topic