Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woods, Herald of Loss" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139825
Show all folders

Itzenxilaatl (Anonymous)Wed 23-Sep-20 12:00 PM
Charter member
#139841, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woods, Herald of Loss"

I was so disappointed when you lied to me. I thought that, finally, I met an interesting and non-regular druid. But you appeared to be just yet another default druid. Pity, pity.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woods, ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 20-Sep-20 05:20 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..., Itzenxilaatl (Anonymous), 23-Sep-20 12:00 PM #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..., Maeneekoni (Anonymous), 23-Sep-20 11:30 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..., Golarial Merchant (Anonymous), 22-Sep-20 02:02 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..., Jhyrbian, 21-Sep-20 10:29 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..., Rarywey (Anonymous), 20-Sep-20 11:47 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..., Cedany (Anonymous), 20-Sep-20 10:26 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139825 Previous topic | Next topic