Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woods, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139825
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 20-Sep-20 05:20 PM
Member since 15th Apr 2024
16783 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139825, "(DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woods, Herald of Loss"

Sun Sep 20 22:17:42 2020

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Maere perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:292

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..., Itzenxilaatl (Anonymous), 23-Sep-20 12:00 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..., Maeneekoni (Anonymous), 23-Sep-20 11:30 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..., Golarial Merchant (Anonymous), 22-Sep-20 02:02 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..., Jhyrbian, 21-Sep-20 10:29 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..., Rarywey (Anonymous), 20-Sep-20 11:47 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..., Cedany (Anonymous), 20-Sep-20 10:26 PM, #1

Itzenxilaatl (Anonymous)Wed 23-Sep-20 12:00 PM
Charter member
#139841, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..."
In response to Reply #0

I was so disappointed when you lied to me. I thought that, finally, I met an interesting and non-regular druid. But you appeared to be just yet another default druid. Pity, pity.

Maeneekoni (Anonymous)Wed 23-Sep-20 11:30 AM
Charter member
#139839, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..."
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed the back and forth. I was rooting for you to get to full power, which would have been scary. Thanks for making the game funner.

Golarial Merchant (Anonymous)Tue 22-Sep-20 02:02 PM
Charter member
#139836, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..."
In response to Reply #0

We had an interesting relationship. I knew little about you other than we both sought Rahsael and that made for us aligning on a few times, although you did attack me a few too.

As an FYI. I find myself thinking with every competent druid... Is that you?

Good work and come on back with something else soon.

JhyrbianMon 21-Sep-20 10:29 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139830, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..."
In response to Reply #0

grouped with you a few times, didn't get much clarity about you as a character, cool emotes though

Rarywey (Anonymous)Sun 20-Sep-20 11:47 PM
Charter member
#139827, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..."
In response to Reply #0

I was much more interested in talking to you than fighting you, but the bitey/spooky attitude kind of just melted that. I wound up writing a story for you and then just pretty much never saw you after that. Maere was COOL when we did get to talk, and you actually joining Inn RP events was always sort of an unexpected treat.

Well done!

Cedany (Anonymous)Sun 20-Sep-20 10:26 PM
Charter member
#139826, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Maere the Witch of the Darkest Woo..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow! While we didn't interact a ton, I definitely appreciated Maere's aesthetic. Also learned a ton about Loss and hard decisions. Didn't have too much time to think because of the general abject terror. Maybe that's what spores are for... forced 'chill' sessions.

Glwyn, Maere was super interesting and memorable.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139825 Previous topic | Next topic