Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13844
Show all folders

Grogim (Guest)Mon 06-Jan-03 06:18 AM

#13847, "RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster"

And then Grogim, I didn't meet you very
>much at all, but I heard of your policy which could almost
>literally be translated into "Be as weak as the enemy."
>That just seems kind of bad for a rager.

Its funny you should mention this as it was you and some svirf nexun that were the straw that broke the camels back and started the policy. I fought you once really, when I raided the rift and I killed you at the sentinel and I returned all of your things, including weapons. Then either you or the other nexun warrior called in the scions who proceeded to gang me in the rift and then between you all, I got nothing back. Up untill that point I had made damned sure people got atleast 50% of their stuff back, even if it meant me barking orders at lowbies and applicants to return stuff. Then on the few days leading up to the change I had been ganged about 4 times at ridiculous odds and full looted. Now I could see moral in the village slumping due to other people having similar treatment from Nexus/Scion or should we just call you all Nexions, so I figured it was time to eat at the moral of the enemy for a time. This lasted maybe a week when I then created a list of those who have full looted villagers and showed no remorse. They were put on Rustanviel's shitlist and it was these people from then on who would get nothing back and so were treated by their own actions. They try to break our moral, we break their back. I had no real dislike of you untill that incident and that was too gauling for words. So if you did not like it, I am glad.

Grogim

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 05-Jan-03 04:06 PM
Reply Well, heres my thoughts!, Yhorian (Guest), 07-Jan-03 05:46 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster, Lurdonis (Guest), 05-Jan-03 04:42 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster, Darmok, 05-Jan-03 05:26 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster, Lurdonis (Guest), 05-Jan-03 06:21 PM, #5
     Reply Last post, Darmok, 05-Jan-03 06:28 PM, #6
          Reply You're wrong, show me logs and I'll believe otherwise. ..., Lurdonis (Guest), 05-Jan-03 06:34 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster, Guenrayn (Guest), 05-Jan-03 05:37 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster, Kierning (Guest), 05-Jan-03 11:41 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster, Grogim (Guest), 06-Jan-03 06:18 AM #9
Reply I enjoyed fighting you. Good luck wih the next. NT, Koaeb (Guest), 05-Jan-03 04:11 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13844 Previous topic | Next topic