Subject: "RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13844
Show all folders

Lurdonis (Guest)Sun 05-Jan-03 04:42 PM

#13846, "RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster"

Well I finally decided to toss this character. Recently, I've been very bored with him and haven't had a whole lot of time to play so I figured it was time to take out the trash.

I had a lot of fun with this character and learned quite a few things that are going to help me a lot in the future, so it wasn't a waste. Very surprised with the PK ratio, I was expecting something like maybe between 15 and 25.

For the past few weeks, when I logged on I was the only Nexus online. For I think three whole weeks. That probably helped with the deletion because it's no fun being the only one around, and then throw in four or five hero ragers and no link...

Ragers - There were only a select few that I actually liked in the slightest. Those were Guenrayn, Rodonar, and Koaeb. They weren't babbling incompetent asses like most of the village seems to be nowadays. (*most* of the village, there are/were quite a few that I didn't mention that are not babbling incompetent asses) My least favorite ragers were Darmok and Grogim. Darmok, at first you came across to me as one of those idiot newbies you kill and then they tell you, "You will die by my blade many times in the future," and then turn quiet mode on, which is actually almost an exact copy of what you did when I killed you the first few times. Though I do have to admit, most of our fights were very close and exciting. And then Grogim, I didn't meet you very much at all, but I heard of your policy which could almost literally be translated into "Be as weak as the enemy." That just seems kind of bad for a rager.

Allies - I don't have much to say here because you all deleted. For the last few days it was me alone. But before that, some people I liked were Mernon, Yhorian, Kragnar, Kierning, Vortigern, and everyone else I can't remember right now.

Well that's it for now, I'll probably roll up another Nexus sometime in the future, right after I play something evil for a while. If anyone wants to get in touch with me, my e-mail is
diebillard@hotmail.com

The corpse of Lurdonis lies here, pierced in several places.

Die Billard

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 05-Jan-03 04:06 PM
Reply Well, heres my thoughts!, Yhorian (Guest), 07-Jan-03 05:46 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster, Lurdonis (Guest), 05-Jan-03 04:42 PM #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster, Darmok, 05-Jan-03 05:26 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster, Lurdonis (Guest), 05-Jan-03 06:21 PM, #5
     Reply Last post, Darmok, 05-Jan-03 06:28 PM, #6
          Reply You're wrong, show me logs and I'll believe otherwise. ..., Lurdonis (Guest), 05-Jan-03 06:34 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster, Guenrayn (Guest), 05-Jan-03 05:37 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster, Kierning (Guest), 05-Jan-03 11:41 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Lurdonis the Weaponsmaster, Grogim (Guest), 06-Jan-03 06:18 AM, #9
Reply I enjoyed fighting you. Good luck wih the next. NT, Koaeb (Guest), 05-Jan-03 04:11 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13844 Previous topic | Next topic