Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Qyayad the Dai Sensei of the Mi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138173
Show all folders

novannTue 21-Jan-20 03:27 PM
Member since 21st Jan 2020
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138175, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Qyayad the Dai Sensei of the Mi..."

Greetings, everyone. I am not foreign english speaking person, so I am sorry for mistakes.
I come here from Solace mud, Ive played 5 years ago for 3-4 years.
Cf is more tough, I was surprised I barely can find anyone in pk searching all areas I know. So I havent killed anyone tough, the mage I killed to enter the village was more newbiest than I).
So I havent understand 70% of talks around me. Its hard to rp with that, so I am sorry for anyone trying it with me.
Thanks for the ones, who have given advices for me OOC or IC.
Thanks for Wotburd and Broag, who walked with such dumb guy like me, and showed me things and areas. Thanks Nalasul and Panmorne for attention (I havent understood the half you said though ).
2 times I have nearly deleted being ganged and looted, but, next day I nervously tried to ressurect myself.
Yeah, I love this game, but, sometimes it cost you some nerves and some hours you cant sleep thinking of it.
And I loved assassins and without being consulted OOC I could not learn much about a half features of the game.
Special thanks for imms, that watch from above for every episode, thats makes things right, noone would cheat or smth (eat enough of this from my previous mud).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Qyayad the Dai Sensei of the Miyama... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 21-Jan-20 03:00 PM
Reply Wwwwwelcome!, clnt2020, 21-Jan-20 10:51 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Qyayad the Dai Sensei of the Mi..., novann, 21-Jan-20 03:27 PM #1
     Reply Welcome, incognito, 21-Jan-20 04:13 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Qyayad the Dai Sensei of the Mi..., Nalasul, 21-Jan-20 04:30 PM, #3
     Reply Amazing first character., Relio, 21-Jan-20 10:29 PM, #4
     Reply Hell!, Panmorne, 22-Jan-20 02:53 PM, #6
     Reply Way to stick it out!, Beroxxus, 22-Jan-20 04:43 PM, #7
     Reply For a new player, Broag (Anonymous), 22-Jan-20 05:41 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138173 Previous topic | Next topic