Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Qyayad the Dai Sensei of the Miyama..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138173
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 21-Jan-20 03:00 PM
Member since 18th Apr 2024
16791 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138173, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Qyayad the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Tue Jan 21 13:56:48 2020

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Qyayad perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:380

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Wwwwwelcome!, clnt2020, 21-Jan-20 10:51 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Qyayad the Dai Sensei of the Mi..., novann, 21-Jan-20 03:27 PM, #1
     Reply Welcome, incognito, 21-Jan-20 04:13 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Qyayad the Dai Sensei of the Mi..., Nalasul, 21-Jan-20 04:30 PM, #3
     Reply Amazing first character., Relio, 21-Jan-20 10:29 PM, #4
     Reply Hell!, Panmorne, 22-Jan-20 02:53 PM, #6
     Reply Way to stick it out!, Beroxxus, 22-Jan-20 04:43 PM, #7
     Reply For a new player, Broag (Anonymous), 22-Jan-20 05:41 PM, #8

clnt2020Tue 21-Jan-20 10:51 PM
Member since 11th Dec 2019
224 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138181, "Wwwwwelcome!"
In response to Reply #0

My first character hero also was an assassin. It was 20+ years ago and he was the most hated assassin ever in the game, because OOC talks in the game was a normal thing, as well as saying "lol" or *nod* via tells, and I was constantly going for OOC rants, thinking it's how a cool maean assassin shall be played 😁🤦🏿‍♂️ You did x100 times better than I, that's for sure )

I suggest you to the playing a shifter defence/offence, they are easy and great for exploring - you'll have tons of fun exploring the lands, even alone (and wands are not a problem nowadays).

And welcome to the fields!

novannTue 21-Jan-20 03:27 PM
Member since 21st Jan 2020
4 posts
#138175, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Qyayad the Dai Sensei of the Mi..."
In response to Reply #0

Greetings, everyone. I am not foreign english speaking person, so I am sorry for mistakes.
I come here from Solace mud, Ive played 5 years ago for 3-4 years.
Cf is more tough, I was surprised I barely can find anyone in pk searching all areas I know. So I havent killed anyone tough, the mage I killed to enter the village was more newbiest than I).
So I havent understand 70% of talks around me. Its hard to rp with that, so I am sorry for anyone trying it with me.
Thanks for the ones, who have given advices for me OOC or IC.
Thanks for Wotburd and Broag, who walked with such dumb guy like me, and showed me things and areas. Thanks Nalasul and Panmorne for attention (I havent understood the half you said though ).
2 times I have nearly deleted being ganged and looted, but, next day I nervously tried to ressurect myself.
Yeah, I love this game, but, sometimes it cost you some nerves and some hours you cant sleep thinking of it.
And I loved assassins and without being consulted OOC I could not learn much about a half features of the game.
Special thanks for imms, that watch from above for every episode, thats makes things right, noone would cheat or smth (eat enough of this from my previous mud).

incognitoTue 21-Jan-20 04:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138176, "Welcome"
In response to Reply #1

And I thought your character did just fine.

You might not have been super deadly but you could be quite hard to stop.

Hope you stick around to play another.

NalasulTue 21-Jan-20 04:30 PM
Member since 07th Nov 2019
215 posts
#138177, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Qyayad the Dai Sensei of the Mi..."
In response to Reply #1

Welcome!

Qyayad was pretty good for a first character. You hit 51, got into a cabal, actually killed some people, and didn't freak out and delete the first time you died. Most people accomplish none of those things their first time around.

Here's hoping you stick around!

RelioTue 21-Jan-20 10:29 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2014
246 posts
#138180, "Amazing first character."
In response to Reply #1

Great first attempt. Like someone else said, to be in a cabal, con-die, hero and get some PKs is way more than most of us did the first try. Also, you picked a tough cabal to RP in and you managed to hold onto your hut for the duration.

Good job. Welcome. Make another!

PanmorneWed 22-Jan-20 02:53 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2018
28 posts
#138188, "Hell!"
In response to Reply #1

You were sure something. I could tell you were a newer fella' given how you struggled to get some kills or how you'd walk around certain areas, but then sometimes you had a damned good attitude and it felt more like a veteran since new-folk don't stick to their guns like you do. And sure as hell I mean that as a compliment.

You may not have been the most deathly, but if you're asking this old man, you should be damned proud making it to con-death!

Even if you struggle with English, I had fun with the times we chatted. I sure as heck hope you did too!

Good luck with your next you brawling bugger!

BeroxxusWed 22-Jan-20 04:43 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2003
176 posts
#138189, "Way to stick it out!"
In response to Reply #1

I didn't interact with you much, but it is always good to see someone stick it out like you did. So kudos to that. I hoped you learned a lot about CF. So I just want to say good job and good luck on your next.

Broag (Anonymous)Wed 22-Jan-20 05:41 PM
Charter member
#138190, "For a new player"
In response to Reply #1

You did great. I knew you were new as Broag, and I tried to explore with you a lot. Sadly, we couldn't explore more because defenders just make things better and we didn't have any.

Fighting you, oddly enough you were a solid fighter. The trick in PVP is knowing how to kill your opponent which is a lot harder than just winning a fight. Knowing when to throw, knowing when to Owaza and double kick, knowing when to use an attack and when to lag takes lots of time, but I feel you'll get there.

Good Luck with your next (GLWYN)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138173 Previous topic | Next topic