Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Njork Var'kolk the Affirmation of Life, Weaver of the Eternal Star" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136644
Show all folders

IshuliWed 10-Apr-19 11:57 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136645, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Njork Var'kolk the Affirmation of Life, Weaver of the Eternal Star"

Oh dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Oh dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light

Surrealism is tough, I liked your attempts at it, our chats, and seeing how chatty you were with folks. Definitely had that charming Heraldic feeling that makes me wish I was a mort hanging out with you.

Unlucky for you, Ish is hardly Heraldy and speaks with a typically more dry demeanor. But I liked our contrast when we chatted, it added some color to the interactions! I was also constantly tempted to sing Dreamweaver at you and somehow mesh it with Ken Kesey given your history of caves and mind-altering fungus.

I'm also surprised you lasted so long as a healer. As fun as healing is, I know being the required side-kick can be a bit rough after a while, so kudos for managing it as long as you did.

Dreaaaaaamweaaavaaaaa!

-Ish

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [HERALD] Njork Var'kolk the Affirmation of Li... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 10-Apr-19 10:16 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Njork Var'kolk the Affirmation o..., Saagkri, 13-Apr-19 12:21 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Njork Var'kolk the Affirmation o..., NoobAgain, 13-Apr-19 01:20 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Njork Var'kolk the Affirmation o..., Saagkri, 13-Apr-19 02:02 PM, #6
Reply So Long, Farewell!, NoobAgain, 13-Apr-19 09:49 AM, #2
Reply RE: So Long, Farewell!, Daphedee, 02-May-19 11:21 AM, #7
     Reply RE: So Long, Farewell!, NoobAgain, 02-May-19 07:44 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Njork Var'kolk the Affirmation o..., Ishuli, 10-Apr-19 11:57 AM #1
     Reply Most Esteemed!, NoobAgain, 13-Apr-19 09:46 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136644 Previous topic | Next topic