Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Njork Var'kolk the Affirmation of Life, Weaver of the Eternal Star
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=136644&mesg_id=136645
136645, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Njork Var'kolk the Affirmation of Life, Weaver of the Eternal Star
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Oh dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light

Surrealism is tough, I liked your attempts at it, our chats, and seeing how chatty you were with folks. Definitely had that charming Heraldic feeling that makes me wish I was a mort hanging out with you.

Unlucky for you, Ish is hardly Heraldy and speaks with a typically more dry demeanor. But I liked our contrast when we chatted, it added some color to the interactions! I was also constantly tempted to sing Dreamweaver at you and somehow mesh it with Ken Kesey given your history of caves and mind-altering fungus.

I'm also surprised you lasted so long as a healer. As fun as healing is, I know being the required side-kick can be a bit rough after a while, so kudos for managing it as long as you did.

Dreaaaaaamweaaavaaaaa!

-Ish