Subject: "RE: This was fun and thanks to everyone." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136585
Show all folders

Kaliki (Anonymous)Wed 03-Apr-19 07:52 AM
Charter member
#136612, "RE: This was fun and thanks to everyone."

I didn't get the feeling that you were trying to kill me. I guess you just weren't trying hard enough

I did get the vibe that you didn't care if I lived or died, but I'd like to think that Elgibel was fond of me because I was fond of him. Awesome character, but yes, you weren't going to win many fights.

I tried to help out where I could, hope you had a decent time. Tribunal's hit or miss, mostly, often it's lots of nothing time followed by a bunch of random fights, then back to nothing. It helps to have other things planned to do in the quiet times.

Anyways, it was fun, good luck with your next!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Elgibel the Tainted Priest of Prid... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 28-Mar-19 04:28 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Elgibel the Tainted Priest of ..., Gilver the splitz? (Anonymous), 28-Mar-19 10:28 PM, #6
Reply This was fun and thanks to everyone., Tesline, 28-Mar-19 08:20 PM, #3
Reply RE: This was fun and thanks to everyone., Kaliki (Anonymous), 03-Apr-19 07:52 AM #7
Reply RE: This was fun and thanks to everyone., Thraininkh (Anonymous), 10-Apr-19 03:34 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Elgibel the Tainted Priest of ..., Ishuli, 28-Mar-19 08:02 PM, #2
Reply Elgibel wasn't supposed to be liked., Tesline, 28-Mar-19 08:23 PM, #4
Reply I was a big fan. Feisty. (nt), Sunlay (Anonymous), 28-Mar-19 07:57 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks. Good luck on the future becoming. nt, Tesline, 28-Mar-19 08:25 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136585 Previous topic | Next topic