Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Elgibel the Tainted Priest of Prid..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136585
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 28-Mar-19 04:28 PM
Member since 28th Mar 2024
16747 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136585, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Elgibel the Tainted Priest of Pride, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Thu Mar 28 16:27:51 2019

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Elgibel perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:thief
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:114

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Elgibel the Tainted Priest of ..., Gilver the splitz? (Anonymous), 28-Mar-19 10:28 PM, #6
Reply This was fun and thanks to everyone., Tesline, 28-Mar-19 08:20 PM, #3
Reply RE: This was fun and thanks to everyone., Kaliki (Anonymous), 03-Apr-19 07:52 AM, #7
Reply RE: This was fun and thanks to everyone., Thraininkh (Anonymous), 10-Apr-19 03:34 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Elgibel the Tainted Priest of ..., Ishuli, 28-Mar-19 08:02 PM, #2
Reply Elgibel wasn't supposed to be liked., Tesline, 28-Mar-19 08:23 PM, #4
Reply I was a big fan. Feisty. (nt), Sunlay (Anonymous), 28-Mar-19 07:57 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks. Good luck on the future becoming. nt, Tesline, 28-Mar-19 08:25 PM, #5

Gilver the splitz? (Anonymous)Thu 28-Mar-19 10:28 PM
Charter member
#136593, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Elgibel the Tainted Priest of ..."
In response to Reply #0

You were fun to chat with. I was hoping you'd stick it out, but I know how boring Trib can be.

Glwyn

TeslineThu 28-Mar-19 08:20 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136589, "This was fun and thanks to everyone."
In response to Reply #0

This was a lot of fun but I hate the tribunal....it isn't fun for me.

I likely should of joined the Empire but Figured I would try out a magistrate. I haven't done one since 2013....I realize why I didn't. Generally just boring and raiding is awful. It just isn't my kind of fun.

I loved his RP and the confusion when everyone in Darsylon became aggro.

Morius was awesome sorry I couldn't keep this character. Even if I left for the Empire it just didn't seem like an enjoyable time. I wish I could of done a bit more...but I kept finding it hard to find you. (not your fault I just have random hours.)

Kaliki: I loved your character Elgibel kept trying to kill you but you were incredibly defensive.

Thain: Awesome and hope you login more. You are good to have around.

Sunlay: You are cool though you could talk a bit more.

Chey: Sorry for bugging you so much that was just his thing. He enjoyed getting under people's skin.

Torma: Holy #### is Desolation should against thieves. It is hard to be a goodie and aggressive against Magistrates...easy way to get turned neutral...but you seem to be doing it well.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Kaliki (Anonymous)Wed 03-Apr-19 07:52 AM
Charter member
#136612, "RE: This was fun and thanks to everyone."
In response to Reply #3

I didn't get the feeling that you were trying to kill me. I guess you just weren't trying hard enough

I did get the vibe that you didn't care if I lived or died, but I'd like to think that Elgibel was fond of me because I was fond of him. Awesome character, but yes, you weren't going to win many fights.

I tried to help out where I could, hope you had a decent time. Tribunal's hit or miss, mostly, often it's lots of nothing time followed by a bunch of random fights, then back to nothing. It helps to have other things planned to do in the quiet times.

Anyways, it was fun, good luck with your next!

Thraininkh (Anonymous)Wed 10-Apr-19 03:34 PM
Charter member
#136647, "RE: This was fun and thanks to everyone."
In response to Reply #3

I was really bummed to see this. Elgibel was one of the most interesting chars active in my mind. For sure the most unique. Lots of nuance and "outside the box"-iness to the char kept from from easily getting a full read on who Elgibel was and what his goals were. (And what I could believe of what Elgibel said.) This made me insanely interested in the character.

You really pushed certain aspects of Thrain's rp development, and I'm sad to see you go for that reason, and because I was pretty sure you were going to stab me in the back (literally and figuratively) at some point in the future. I couldn't wait to see what caused it and how it went down, but so it goes.

I've had the betrayer vuln before (on a cloud, no less) and I know it can be brutal. It means sometimes you just have to die, and pushing through that pain isn't necessarily always fun. I think a lot of people gave you ####, including on the boards, but I think it's mostly because they didn't have a full understanding of the character, and/or they are idiots. Elgibel was cool beans.

IshuliThu 28-Mar-19 08:02 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2122 posts
#136588, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Elgibel the Tainted Priest of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Ishuli didn't particularly like you, but OOC I was a fan. Your entire angle was cool.

-Ish

TeslineThu 28-Mar-19 08:23 PM
582 posts
#136590, "Elgibel wasn't supposed to be liked."
In response to Reply #2

He was a sociopath that wanted to kill MOST of the races in Thera. If he was liked that just meant the other character at least held some of the views....he was liked by most drow...which he hated.

Sunlay (Anonymous)Thu 28-Mar-19 07:57 PM
Charter member
#136587, "I was a big fan. Feisty. (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

nt

TeslineThu 28-Mar-19 08:25 PM
582 posts
#136591, "Thanks. Good luck on the future becoming. nt"
In response to Reply #1

Nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136585 Previous topic | Next topic