Subject: "Some goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133847
Show all folders

SaagkriWed 25-Apr-18 10:12 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133856, "Some goodbyes"

Like I said in Odoe's death thread, when I approach age death, I can't seem to get excited about doing things with death looming.

Serris was a LOT of fun. Otyugh is a great Holoween form. I was very pleased when I got it. Good dam redux, third attack, SCAVENGE!, and could plague with bite and lash. I thought the horned owl would be perfect with it because of all the assassins. But, despite night vision, I was bugged by how slow the owl was in general. I'm sure that Serris had far fewer kills that Odoe, Acra and Kycue. I think that had a lot to do with people running away sooner when an Otyugh with a couple elementals is coming after them. But, she wasn't about PKing anyway, though she was a bit of a hot head.

To that Herald shifter who hid the fact that you took the dragonscale pendant after we killed Tiamat (despite me asking) with the Fortress to turn around and give it to an imperial necro was slack. Mostly the subterfuge to your fellow Heralds. It felt good chewing you out over the cabal channel for it.

Soon after, I went into the Fortress when imperials were raiding to kill said imperials (a Herald no no) and got booted from Herald for it. I was fully OK with that. I loved being a Herald, but Serris was brash, impulsive and hard headed, so I knew she couldn't resist doing something like that.

Loved the Heralds. Thanks for the induct Aiya. Spent a lot of time with Zidi and Ehl. Ehl, you were Serris' favorite person in Thera. A fun char with a good sense of humor and laid back attitude who would help anyone. I was really pissed when that slimy thief robbed you.

Glik. Serris often used an item to summon a spirit bear. Glik did not like fighting Serris especially with a spirit bear. One day I fell to some ragers and nightwalkers in Maethian. Kikane just took the item and gave it to Tahren. I was online when the next reboot happened and went straight to the very remote mob with the item to get it back. Glik was already there fighting it. I ran him off, but he returned and ended up getting it. He could not use it, but gave it to Solraen to hold forever. It looked suspicious to me, but if Kikane or Glik say it wasn't OOC info, I'll accept that.

Ealle the thief. I'm glad you're dead. Made everything less fun. Robbed Serris of a Staff of wonders, notes of the master, brazzier from hell and probably a couple of other things when I was out of form for about 15 seconds in Galadon. Never had spoken to you. You wouldn't even speak to Serris afterward to sell anything back. You also robbed Ehl who I think had helped you before and considered you a friend. I'm not saying it was bad RP, but why you'd pick such an RP for a char is beyond me.

Yanni: thanks for the Tiamat trip. Was really cool. We had such a huge party it seemed too easy. But, I know that was due in large part to careful planning and hard fought knowledge that you'd acquired on a failed trip.

Like I said on Odoe's death thread, I'm horrible with names, so please respond if Serris made an impression and I'll respond.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [None] Serris Songswallow the Unheralded Mistres... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 25-Apr-18 05:36 PM
Reply Some goodbyes, Saagkri, 25-Apr-18 10:12 PM #3
Reply Loved Serris, k-b, 26-Apr-18 10:56 AM, #4
Reply I really enjoyed running with you, Zidiri (Anonymous), 26-Apr-18 08:12 PM, #5
Reply Thanks., Saagkri, 27-Apr-18 05:45 PM, #15
Reply RE: Some goodbyes, Jarmel, 27-Apr-18 03:19 AM, #6
Reply Hah!, Saagkri, 27-Apr-18 03:46 AM, #7
     Reply Hate to break it to you, incognito, 27-Apr-18 12:01 PM, #8
     Reply Ok, Saagkri, 27-Apr-18 12:09 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Ok, incognito, 27-Apr-18 04:32 PM, #14
     Reply This is why you are a bit stupid, Beront (Anonymous), 27-Apr-18 12:10 PM, #10
          Reply Nope..., Saagkri, 27-Apr-18 01:47 PM, #11
               Reply You are still stupid and this is why, Beront (Anonymous), 27-Apr-18 01:28 PM, #12
                    Reply That's just not how I remember it., Saagkri, 27-Apr-18 01:53 PM, #13
Reply RE: Some goodbyes, Daerkshyn, 28-Apr-18 05:43 PM, #16
Reply Another one!, Zah (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 06:44 PM, #1
     Reply Otyugh nt, Saagkri, 25-Apr-18 09:43 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133847 Previous topic | Next topic