Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132534
Show all folders

WelverinTue 24-Oct-17 07:06 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132547, "Goodbyes"

So, My longest lived character to date. 480 hours. Man I don't know how I pulled that off.... Well yes I do, almost everyone I interacted with made it possible.(With a few exceptions) So, yes, I am possibly the only player who can CON die a leader paladin. seriously, who does that?

The Class: Everyone knows I love them, but holy crap, this was over the top. Temperance on an Elf Monk is just sickeningly survivable. I found myself able to tank way more than I thought I could. I remember way back when I won an RC and they wanted to give me Essence of Temp as a reward, but someone looked at it and said know because it supposedly fired off parry. Well, either they fixed it or they were wrong, and had it mixed up with Counterstrike.(Which doesn't work on a monk BTW)

The Cabal: Love, Love, Loved the change to Promotion process. It definitely made the cabal much more fun.

Immortals:

Ignolmeer: Not sure if you check here any more, but thanks for the early years. Loved the talks, even if I really didn't feel like I ever got a good hang on the religion. I was honored to be the last Tat you handed out.

Rahsael: Dude, you were AWESOME. Very tough row to hoe as a paladin. I could see a lot of other ways to do it in other classes, and I will for sure come back sometime. You saved the last couple hundred hours of the char for sure

Ishuli: GREAT interactions. It was top notch every time. I will def come back with a follower at some point

Scarabeaus(sp?): Thanks a ton for the interaction when I was raiding that time, I think it was you then. That was great.

Random Immexp drops for snooping: Thanks for being there and rewarding things.

Players:

Illaeth: Yes, you for sure rate top of my list. Witout you, I don't think I would have been able to pull off the character I did. My only regret is we never got to Tiamat. You were the best healer I've ever played with, and had some of the greatest RP of anyone in the game. Golly I hope you come back as something cool.

Thaedan: Congrats on heading up to ImmLand. It was fun while it lasted, but I really wanted to roll more with you and your bindings.

Yanni: You said most of it. Together, we were... Holy Crap... Man I don't know who would want to fight us when we were together.

Anna: Golly I hated the long names everyone picked and I hope you didn't mind my shortening it. Very glad that someone above listened to me and made you Marshall. You were top notch, tough as nails.

Emga: Enjoy the rewards, sorry that the last fight ended the way it did. Keep it up.

Isalora: Keep it up. You can get there.

Zergul: You were fun to have around. Great commander. Well done.

Thorawyn: You.... I loved having you around, and hope our relationship didn't get you into too much hot water with the Ancients.

Enemies:

Glik: Your RP just sucks, and yes, when I posted the log, prior to that, you were an uber conservative player, who never fought without Tons of Preps, or any fight that you thought you stood remotely a chance of losing. After I posted that log and you went on your tirade, things changed a little bit, but not much. You were tough, you sure can play, just wish you were... less of a jerkwad.

Duergar Shaman whos name is escaping me: Malice sucks, That prayer needs to be changed. I don't mind the immolate affect, I don't mind the Con-Loss(Except it seems like there is a chance for it to hit on every immolate) I do mind the fact that it can be cast anytime in combat without any echo. At the end though, I was grateful that at least some of the time you refrained from dropping it on me when I was at like 6 CON. Your RP was fun, and you were more than willing to throwdown. Catching you in Aristeia there at the end was a highlight for sure.

Khorra: Man did I have your number. You were a trooper though. Keep trucking man. Good luck

ShadowLord: We mixed it up a few times, I don't know where we ended as far as a record, and I don't have any memories that stuck out to be totally honest, good or bad.

Vezrin: Good nightreaver. Well played.

There are a lot more that I'm missing I know.
Everyone Else: There were so many, post and I will try to reply.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Hunsodin al'Arintalis the Doomed ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 22-Oct-17 08:44 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Hunsodin al'Arintalis the Doo..., Sollin, 31-Oct-17 05:26 AM, #30
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Hunsodin al'Arintalis the Doo..., Hokrur (Anonymous), 29-Oct-17 03:58 PM, #29
Reply Goodbyes, Welverin, 24-Oct-17 07:06 PM #10
Reply You and your monk paladins, Kanlax Eldraugh (Anonymous), 24-Oct-17 09:10 PM, #19
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Odoe (Anonymous), 24-Oct-17 10:42 PM, #20
Reply Seems to me you have a problem, Glikhardiz (Anonymous), 25-Oct-17 12:30 AM, #21
Reply Why is this character not denied again?, Tac, 25-Oct-17 09:09 AM, #22
     Reply All my logs posted under anon handle, Glikhardiz (Anonymous), 25-Oct-17 09:39 AM, #23
          Reply Your responses aren't. nt, Tac, 25-Oct-17 09:54 AM, #24
               Reply Please post me a link, Glikhardiz (Anonymous), 25-Oct-17 10:02 AM, #25
                    Reply I like you and think you're hilarous., Jalim (Anonymous), 25-Oct-17 12:26 PM, #26
                         Reply Because, Glikhardiz (Anonymous), 25-Oct-17 01:07 PM, #27
Reply No love for your favorite Mummy Tribunal? , Cerybis (Anonymous), 25-Oct-17 03:14 PM, #28
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Thaedan (Anonymous), 31-Oct-17 03:11 PM, #31
Reply Very strong foe, classy all around., Baron, 24-Oct-17 08:10 AM, #9
Reply Big fan!, Annalaethina (Anonymous), 23-Oct-17 05:55 PM, #8
Reply RE: Big fan!, Welverin, 24-Oct-17 07:07 PM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Hunsodin al'Arintalis the Doo..., Ergush, 23-Oct-17 05:52 PM, #7
Reply Thanks for the kind words., Welverin, 24-Oct-17 07:07 PM, #12
Reply A very good leader/char/monk/..., Yhendorn (Anonymous), 23-Oct-17 03:06 PM, #6
Reply RE: A very good leader/char/monk/..., Welverin, 24-Oct-17 07:08 PM, #13
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Hunsodin al'Arintalis the Doo..., Rahsael, 23-Oct-17 02:06 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Hunsodin al'Arintalis the Doo..., Welverin, 24-Oct-17 07:09 PM, #14
Reply Typical Welverin, Kstatida, 23-Oct-17 12:31 PM, #4
Reply RE: Typical Welverin, Welverin, 24-Oct-17 07:09 PM, #15
Reply So much to say, Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous), 23-Oct-17 12:31 PM, #3
Reply RE: So much to say, Welverin, 24-Oct-17 07:11 PM, #16
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Hunsodin al'Arintalis the Doo..., Thalamanion (Anonymous), 23-Oct-17 12:12 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Hunsodin al'Arintalis the Doo..., Welverin, 24-Oct-17 07:12 PM, #17
Reply Very well played sir!, Korsgaard, 23-Oct-17 10:34 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Very well played sir!, Welverin, 24-Oct-17 07:13 PM, #18
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132534 Previous topic | Next topic