Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132476
Show all folders

QuixoticFri 20-Oct-17 05:41 PM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
829 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132516, "Goodbyes"

I enjoyed this experiment, and I was surprised that a dwarf dagger spec could actually land a few kills, but it did require prepping, tactics, and to have a decent win/loss ratio, some selectivity in who you fought.

Yanni, Cio, Quamlu, P (tribunal paladin) -- It was nice to rank and pk with people. It had been a while since I had been in a cabal where I felt like I was not dodging tumbleweeds in a ghosttown. Hunsodin was a positive presence in my life too, but we really didn't really run around together much.

Glikhardis, Khorra, Chieftain, and every scion I met -- Enjoyable foes, throwing down and winning & losing gracefully. , I think we were reciprocal in promoting interaction (fights, roleplay), which is important when our playerbase is so damned small. Our shared Carrionfields experience is better when we save our inner assholiness for our real life..

Rahsael -- We didn't connect enough for me to get a nuanced feel for your religion.

Playing Krazcart was great in group on group fights, as he was a pretty sturdy meat shield, and he was quite stout against shamans and necromancers. Unfortunately, as much as I enjoy dwarf warrior roleplay, he just seem handicapped compared to other races in 1 on 1 pk against warriors and assassins.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Krazcart Stonespucker the Lege... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 10-Oct-17 09:08 PM
Reply Goodbyes, Quixotic, 20-Oct-17 05:41 PM #4
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Rahsael, 21-Oct-17 12:39 AM, #5
Reply Like, Glikhardiz (Anonymous), 27-Oct-17 10:42 AM, #6
     Reply dagger/mace; fires & enigma, Quixotic, 27-Oct-17 08:22 PM, #7
Reply I really enjoyed rolling with this ol' Krazy dwarf, Quamlu (Anonymous), 20-Oct-17 12:03 AM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Krazcart Stonespucker the ..., Rahsael, 11-Oct-17 07:26 PM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Krazcart Stonespucker the ..., Demos, 11-Oct-17 10:52 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132476 Previous topic | Next topic