Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Krazcart Stonespucker the Lege..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132476
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-Oct-17 09:08 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2024
16809 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132476, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Krazcart Stonespucker the Legend of the Battlefield"

Tue Oct 10 21:07:48 2017

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Krazcart perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:189

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbyes, Quixotic, 20-Oct-17 05:41 PM, #4
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Rahsael, 21-Oct-17 12:39 AM, #5
Reply Like, Glikhardiz (Anonymous), 27-Oct-17 10:42 AM, #6
     Reply dagger/mace; fires & enigma, Quixotic, 27-Oct-17 08:22 PM, #7
Reply I really enjoyed rolling with this ol' Krazy dwarf, Quamlu (Anonymous), 20-Oct-17 12:03 AM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Krazcart Stonespucker the ..., Rahsael, 11-Oct-17 07:26 PM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Krazcart Stonespucker the ..., Demos, 11-Oct-17 10:52 AM, #1

QuixoticFri 20-Oct-17 05:41 PM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
829 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132516, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed this experiment, and I was surprised that a dwarf dagger spec could actually land a few kills, but it did require prepping, tactics, and to have a decent win/loss ratio, some selectivity in who you fought.

Yanni, Cio, Quamlu, P (tribunal paladin) -- It was nice to rank and pk with people. It had been a while since I had been in a cabal where I felt like I was not dodging tumbleweeds in a ghosttown. Hunsodin was a positive presence in my life too, but we really didn't really run around together much.

Glikhardis, Khorra, Chieftain, and every scion I met -- Enjoyable foes, throwing down and winning & losing gracefully. , I think we were reciprocal in promoting interaction (fights, roleplay), which is important when our playerbase is so damned small. Our shared Carrionfields experience is better when we save our inner assholiness for our real life..

Rahsael -- We didn't connect enough for me to get a nuanced feel for your religion.

Playing Krazcart was great in group on group fights, as he was a pretty sturdy meat shield, and he was quite stout against shamans and necromancers. Unfortunately, as much as I enjoy dwarf warrior roleplay, he just seem handicapped compared to other races in 1 on 1 pk against warriors and assassins.

RahsaelSat 21-Oct-17 12:39 AM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132521, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #4

For what it's worth, I generally liked what I saw. Dagger was a, uh, gutsy choice!

Glad you had fun, and I was sad we didn't connect more often. Good luck with your next!

Glikhardiz (Anonymous)Fri 27-Oct-17 10:42 AM
Charter member
#132577, "Like"
In response to Reply #4

Missed your farewells.

I liked your char and your build was interesting. What were your legacies?

QuixoticFri 27-Oct-17 08:22 PM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
829 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132579, "dagger/mace; fires & enigma"
In response to Reply #6

The dagger/mace worked far better on the dwarf than I expected, and depending on who I would fight, dagger actually was a better choice than mace. I would definitely go with with a dwarf/dagger mace in battle.

This character was the first time I had taken either Fires or Enigma. Enigma wildly exceeded my expectations as a means to escape STSF warriors and entwine/cutoff builds. As I expected, generic wands were pretty much terrible, but the major disappointment with Enigma was that none of the lightforged wands would work.

Fires of adversity was underwhelming, because it does not seem to help against special attacks. So what if I parry all of your attacks when I get in the 'yellow health zone' if all it is going to take is a flurry or disembowel? I won't take that again for a PVP character.

Quamlu (Anonymous)Fri 20-Oct-17 12:03 AM
Charter member
#132511, "I really enjoyed rolling with this ol' Krazy dwarf"
In response to Reply #0

I appreciated the non-village friend that I made with you. I also appreciated being included in your farewell note. Keep it classy, and GLWYN (or what ever that dumb acronym is).

RahsaelWed 11-Oct-17 07:26 PM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
#132485, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Krazcart Stonespucker the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you go. You seemed pretty well-liked and I had some stuff planned for you.

DemosWed 11-Oct-17 10:52 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
#132481, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Krazcart Stonespucker the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Too bad I thought you were cool. Also one of the most genuine feeling good guy.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132476 Previous topic | Next topic